Heather Mills tossed aside by PETA.

wallee

Maybe she will wear fur. Maybe she won't.

In the rhetorical fight with PeTA, we need to keep the "Knee Jerk" issue of fur out of it for now.

We need to send the message to Heather Mills and others that it is THEIR decision whether or not to wear fur, NOT PeTA's

Right now, as I am typing this, I am presenting the movie "Jonestown", the documentary about Jim Jones and the Peoples Temple. (I have a computer connection in the projection booth.)

I am sitting here thinking that we need to equate PeTA with the likes of Jim Jones!

We need to teach people to think for THEMSELVES and not let some charismatic leader to thier thinking for them!

IF Heather doesn't lie fur, so be it. But, the EVILS that are PeTA need to be exposed but we should keep fur out of the discussion as much as we can.

PeTA = Cult.

Well it shows what shallow horrible people the all are when there is no loyalty among any of them. Huh! One mccartney daughter takes photos for PETA and the other makes money from Gucci...a fur house.

We need to send the message to Heather Mills and others that it is THEIR decision whether or not to wear fur, NOT PeTA's

Very well said worker. I agree totally, but would still like to see her change of heart.

I'm using the "slippery slope" arguement, only in reverse.

First, get the opponent to admit that people should be allowed to think for themselves. THEN convince people that they can like fur if they want to.

If you just come right out and tell them they can like fur if they want to they will resist you from the start. But, get them to agree with you instages, they'll eventually come around to your way of thinking with little resistance.

That's why I say to keep the issue of fur out of it until the very end.