COooooOLD Snap across the Northern Half of US.

FurKyle

Everyone here in that area stayin' "Warm" The furs here in my area are coming out in full force. I worked the Bucks game this past Saturday, and I saw many many furs in attendance. Women and men wearing luxurious floor length coats, and hot girls wearing a lot of rabbit and faux fur jackets and coats. I've even seen gals sportin' their furs at the grocery stores of all places.

Anyone else experience this "phenomenon" here in the last few days?

FURRY LOVE

Kyle

Yeah, Worker . . . 'cause you haven't even had any snow where you live either, huh . . . ?

The one phenomenom I have enjoyed is sleeping in my fur coccoon! I don't get to do that unless it's really, really cold . . . ! 8)

Yes, there are more furs out besides mine where I am as well. And interestingly enough, we actually have to credit Siberia for the origin of this cold blast...usually we canadians are more than happy to say it is our doing. Perhaps we added a bit though eh? Or is that subtracted?

It's amazing how the posting here picks up when a cold snap hits! Of course, having lynxette and tryxie posting a lot helps too! Thanks, ladies!

FLinFL

Here in the Chicago area I've seen quite a few furs in the last few days. When it gets this cold (-10 f ) you see alot of women wearing coats they had stored but not worn for sometime. I saw alot of minks which are common hear,but today I saw two women walking together both had HUGE crystal fox long coats.One had a matching hat and the other had a huge notched collar. I saw a long red fox and even some older blue foxes. This weekend we have a fancy dinner to go to downtown and I'm sure we'll see lots of furs! Two days before New Year's it was warm and I saw a lady in that new tiger orange-black ( I forgot the name) dyed mink. Really long coat,must have been a Christmas gift and could'nt wait to wear it!

Yes Elbas, when it gets cold here...and I mean really cold like it is now...the furs truely come out of hibernation so to say. That can be really neat to witness, but it sounds like Britain is warming up to furs as well of late right?