White Turf

Guest touchofsable

Probably the most furs I have ever seen in one place; you would defintely have been out of place without one. Must have been a thousand easily.

I willl wait until I have all weekend shots to post in the gallery but I have about 50 so far of some extraordinary and some classic furs.

So please be patient. Back this weekend.

Oh come on...I am not very good at waiting for things, especially with an introduction like that one Touch of Sable. Please post soon...pretty please?

ToS,

And 20 21 are nice too.

I also count myself among those who look forward to seeing your pics of your time at the White Turf. It looks like a fantastic event, I want a go at skiing behind a horse!

I myself have just got back from a fab week in Les Trois Vallees, France skiing. Courchevel is a fab resort, for the skiing, and the ladies (and men too) in furs. No pics tho I'm afraid, but logged in my head.

Look forward to seeing your pics ToS,

999 xxx

No probs. Good job some of us can take a pic without saturating it in colour and contrast too! And beleive me those pics give you no idea of the amount variety and style of the furs on show. That firm should get someone who knows about fashion too.

Well its the last sunday this weekend and hopefully I will get some more nice shots of the racing and fur fashions. Anyone else going?

May I have a pass this year, and perhaps come next time? Looks wonderful and very furry, but I have other plans unfortunately. How is that for an excuse?

I will hold you to it next year. We will plan a day at the races when you come over to the UK too. tryxie and ravens fancy it and maybe some others. And don't worry there is never a problem at the races

A group outing sounds like a wonderful idea...but please do not hold me to it too forcefully. Schedules change, things come up, etc. But it is definitely something I would love to see. Perhaps we should start a list like the book entitled 1000 places to see before you die...for fur lovers eh?

I am still in switzerland but will get on with it as soon as I come back.

I met up with some fellow denizens out there.....we have some great pics but you will have to be patient. Some fabulous Russian fashionistas and also some wonderful smoking in sables especially.

Sorry Touch of Sable...I was not aware that you were still enjoying your furs in such a wonderful setting. Please do continue as long as you like.