hi fur lovers

Guest Alexisfox

hi,

hello fur lovers i was just curious how many fox lovers have a webcam to show other fur lovers their furs i have one and i want to show you fox lovers my full length silverfox coat please pm me you gorgeous fox lovers if u have a webcam. oh and lets chat in the fur den chatroom about our furs

hi,

hello fur lovers i was just curious how many fox lovers have a webcam to show other fur lovers their furs i have one and i want to show you fox lovers my full length silverfox coat please pm me you gorgeous fox lovers if u have a webcam. oh and lets chat in the fur den chatroom about our furs

Ive sent you a PM Alexis,awaiting your response.

I know this is going to sound strange, my being a moderator and all, but I still haven't figured out how to get into our chatroom. Hey, at least I am willing to admit my sad lack of knowledge though. Anyone willing to help a girl out?

I know this is going to sound strange, my being a moderator and all, but I still haven't figured out how to get into our chatroom. Hey, at least I am willing to admit my sad lack of knowledge though. Anyone willing to help a girl out?
sure darlin'just click on the link that says "Chat" at the top of the page here,and then click on the furden chat link that comes up in the whitebox then wait for the box to load,and your ready to go.