Super bowl I trivia quiz

triboy46

Question: After the Green Bay Packers won Super Bowl I, head coach Vince Lombardi presented each team member's wife with a special gift. Any guesses what that gift was?

I will either verify winning guesses or provide the answer later.

I'll do one better. I have a book about Lambeau Field that I bought after flipping through it and noticing a picture of about 8 guys in various f/l fur coats going to a winter Packer game. The bus they went on was sponsored by a local furrier. Now that is what I call cool 8)

I can recall World Series game in the 80's and early 90's when the camera would show playeswives in furs all huddled together for furry warmth 8)

I can recall World Series game in the 80's and early 90's when the camera would show playeswives in furs all huddled together for furry warmth 8)
yeah,i can remember Don Sutton's wife bundled in huge Coyote during the '82 series (Cardnals-Brewers) and Tim Foli's wife in RedFox from the '79 series (Pirates-Orioles)

This isn't fair guys...I am really getting the idea that I missed out on the greatest fur age in history by being born too late. The pictures, the books, the films...

Pretty much lynxette

I just loaded a picture of Beth Myerson in mink which reminded me of watching her show,

I say "HER" show since I hate game shows and don't even remember the name of the show, let-alone the show host.

All I can remember was Beth in the inevitable fur that some lucky woman won for the stupidest of all questionss and answers.

OFF

Season before last I saw on TV Mrs. McNair (wife of Falcons QB) sitting in the stands wearing a white mink coat with chinchilla trim. I dove for the VCR but it was too late.