Question: How long in Furs?

lynxette

Just wondering how long members have gone whilst wearing furs continuously. I have managed between 24-36 hours on days when I was just working at home and between bathtimes. Not necessarily the same fur for the whole time though...in fact on marathons like that I probably change at least once an hour.

Of course at night I am between four fur blankets plus the ocassional coat or two...I need to be warm in order to get any decent sleep.

Nowhere near to matching 24-36 hours! Excluding bedtime, a measly 5 is my max, whilst sat studying at home. It's just not cold enough here.

Lynxette, I'm sure many have said it before, but why oh why aren't there more girls in the world like you?!

The race is on lynxette

I do have to take my fur jacket off when I get to the office during the week but other than that I'm in fur [same circumstances as you] 24/7

Even my computer keyboard 'pad' is sheared Beaver!! [at the office when I get a computer there]

Working on my second fur spread. There will be more.

OFF

Great guys...nice responses so far. I just hope it keeps going and that we get a lot more responses. Interesting point about a race OFF...I did not intend it to be that necessarily, but hey if it will get more responses, so much the better. Really neat to hear about your computer pad...I have to have one of those now too.

As to why there are not more girls out there like me elbas, I am not so sure that there aren't...just not open about what they like perhaps. I have had many women and girlfriends ask me if I sleep with my furs, and that if they had furs as I did, they would sleep with them. That is kinda promising don't you think?

As always, Lynxette, you give hope to us all

TOS as well. He seems to have found a girl who is happy to parade their furs outdoors and even around the home to save on energy bills.

I'm clearly keeping the wrong company. I know one lady who is obsessed with fur, but half the other girls I know are vegetarian or just adore cute lickle animals and wouldn't dream of wearing their skins as a coat.

I just can't imagine trying to explain to them the logic of wearing furs indoors.

No, you don't lose your membership, but you must be taught a lesson... now put on your favorite fur coat... okay, now go and stand in the corner... don't move until we tell you.

FLinFL

11 consecutive hours last evening - fortunately it's "cold" here (cold is such a relative term for southern Florida)

I think my all-time record (allowing time for potty breaks, showers, and a trip or two to the store) was three days and three nights. No, I didn't wear fur during the night. I was in my fur coccoon!

Speaking of the coccoon, it has really come in handy the last few nights, with temps going below zero! There's nothing cozier than being completely engulfed in fur when the temps are frigid!

Well FrBrGr, if we want to apply the rules that way... I have worn my furs continuously for over a week at one time, with short potty/bath breaks. I was taking a bit tighter view of continuous, but hey, this is okay too...now maybe we can get some real record holders here eh?

Nahh.

These are lynxette's rules. It's her post.

It's continuous [with pottie/bath breaks the only exception]

OFF

• 4 months later...

Welllllllllllllllll................... One of the joys of unemployment.... some would say the only one (no argument here squire!!) is that is able to watch late night movies and even get through to watch the delayed aussie version of NBC's Today Show.

sssssssssssooooooooooooooooo on said days.... I get's into fur at about 7.30 PM (having eaten tea) and get's otta fur..... when I crawl under my fur blanket ("old" coat) and sleep for up to 8 hrs....... GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN... you is a lazy little ol' bugger... hmmmmmm19 hrs....

Gee anyone get the feelin' that I should either get a life or at the bare minimum a job??