Superbowl

Worker 11811

It's the Colts vs. the Bears!.....

Da BEARS!

You didn't think we Bears were going to let this one slip by did you?!

The Chicago Bears are favored by 7 points. With odds that close it could be anybody's game. But with 1,000 of us rooting for them, Chicago is sure to win!

Our humans aren't big sports fans but we're going to make them keep the game on the TV so we can watch!

Go Bears!

There's 2 things I look forward to with Super Bowl.

The fancy expensive commercials and the half time show.

In Canada we don't get the good commercials and Prince is the half time show.

Guess there's always next year.

Yes, and because it is in a warm climat this year, little likelyhood of any fur pics or sightings. That is the one nice thing in my opinion about the games in Detroit or Minneapolis...FURS

Worker,

Well it's looking very wet in Miami today so that's got to give the Bears D a further advantage. Indy could nick it if it's a close game - especially if "Turnoversaurus" Rex helps them out - but I think the Bears will take it by at least 7 and probably a few more.

Enjoy the game everyone!

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Well, I am watching the game right now, and it is close. I think the last score I saw was 16-14 with the Colt's leading. I too am pulling for the bears only because they seem to be the underdogs, in my opinion. Was not impressed with the half-time show AT ALL. Once again, like last years, it was HORRIBLE!

Chicago came out with guns a-blazin' and scored in the first 15 seconds of the game then they scored a few minutes later. We thought they had the game all locked up!

But it seems to us that they spent all their effort trying to make those big, flashy plays and didn't stop to think that it's a slow and steady pace that wins the game.

Indianapolis had control of the ball for, virtually, the entire game. Them moved up and down the field incy by inch until the scored.

That's why we Bears are peaved at Chicago... REAL Bears are supposed to have more patience than that! We don't concentrate all our effort on making the big plays when it's the small plays that count!

Seeing a few of those "ponies" get stuffed might make us feel a LITTLE better, though!

I was rooting for the Bears. I have a real scientific method behind it too...the coldest weather place team should win. Chicago beats Indianapolis, at least slightly on that count.