Any Tech Minded Guru Types out there?

White Fox

Folks sorry that this is a bit off topic. However, it does concern the Den, and I wanted everyone to see it so I am posting it here.

We would like to find a person who is - shall we say tech minded - in the computer world to help out here. This is NOT to be involved in programming this site or any such thing.

We often have members who have trouble entering certain parts of the site for instance. They might have trouble with obtaining new passwords, or any number of such things. Much of this involves "Cookies" and "Passwords".

We would like to find someone who is familiar with most of the windows formats. It would be a bonus for that person to know "Apple" and "Linux" as well. Who can help people solve these problems. Help them to find the cookies area on their computer. Help them to solve password problems. etc. Help find out why they cannot easily enter the Gallery, the Forums, etc.

If you would like to help out with this please give me or AKcoyote a quick PM and we can help you out with any questions you have. (Hopefully!)

Thanks all

White Fox

Administrator.

We have had contact from one member here on this so I am locking the thread. If this does not work out we will unlock it again. It is likely one helper here is enough, but if someone wishes to help as a backup please let us know.

W