Vintage fashion site

triboy46

Very nice triboy

Would like to see a whole lot more 50's and 60's fur pictures in our Gallery if anyone has any.

OFF

A very very nice find. Something for everyone here. Don't forget to look up the period fashion galleries..lots of furs...and also the dommes, and celebs. The gallery of Mae West is stunning.

Awe White Fox. - what a question to ask a guy! As if there is any doubt to the answer!!

(If ToS gives the wrong answer, I think you should consider imposing some sort of penalty on him)

(Like get on his knees and beg forgiveness)

The site has a very intriguing mix of fashion and fetish. And it seems that in the 50s fashion and fetish were much closer in presentation and design.

I've never been a fanof Mae West but am reconsidering. Her interest in whie fox in all sorts of fashion is workingfor mr

I recently bought a new biography of Mae, mainly due to the number of beautiful furs pictured therein. Talk about HUGE stoles and beautiful white foxes of all shapes and sizes.

Life and fashions were vey diferent all through society.

My father wore a suite, tie and polished shoes to work up to the late '30's.

What would be considered insaine today is that he wa a bricklayer.

Getting to work he took off his coat and put on a pair of white coveralls and laid brick.

Likewise women wore dresses for the most mundane of activities.

This is only realized today in our fantasies and socalled sexual oddities like doing housework in a mink coat

OFF

OFF, I have done most things around the house in furs at one time or another that do not involve water, and not necessarily as part of a weird sexual fantasy either. I am just very vulnerable to cold.