WHITE TURF SUNDAY

Guest touchofsable

ToS,

White Turf Sunday? I assume a race meet? Do you get to most of the race meetings?

If it is this Sunday, I personally can't make it, but I hope others can - I'm going skiing!

Have fun, and I hope for all that the fur count is high and the winnings are good,

I hope I am correct here that the dates indicate that you can now see our Gallery.

Go there and do a search for "White Turf". Remember though on the search page that you go to, to check "Search File Name". I believe that this is probably one of the most rewarding searches that you can do in our Gallery.

You will be amazed. Unfortunately you could not go there in one day. But, I think that if you have a full weekend you may not want to go skiing after you see those photos.

You will also find it interesting to do a search here for text on that subject too. If I was not so far away and thus the cost so high to go, I would be thinking of going!

White Fox

Please, please, PLEASE make photographs and share with the rest of us, whomever is able to go.

Hey some of us would't mind videos either and are willing to trade their stuff in advance (you have my pm)

Wish I were there! Figures...I move to Europe and my job sends me across the Pond for White Turf!

Cheers!!!! AND REMEMBER YOUR CAMERA, DAMMIT!!!!!

J.