WAGs Boutique on UK TV

MrMockle

All,

Another UK show with some fur content is WAGs Boutique - just started on ITV2 and being rerun on ITV from Tuesday 6th February. This show features two teams of WAGs (Wives And Girlfriends of professional footballers) competing to run their own fashion boutiques - which open this week in the centre of London.

The opening episode features presenter June Sarpong in yet another fur (a rabbit stroller) and a selection of fake furs and fur trims on the WAGs. In addition, a couple of the WAGs drool over a (very expensive!) white rabbit jacket only for their teammates to veto their purchase - shame!

I'll let you know if any more furs appear in the next 12 episodes.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

I did try to watch it the other night, but I only managed about 15 mins. The girls (apart from the older feisty blond) appalled me with their total stupidity and general pointlessness!

...sounds like 'The Gastineau Girls' that ran for a season or two on the E! channel here in the States. Sure they wore furs... great to look at... but... well... 'stupid and pointless' is a great description!

FLinFL

I actually bought it on DVD after seeing just a bit of it. Luckily there are quite a few furs in it...makes me feel better about spending the money.