Thanks, Tryxie!

FrBrGr

It is no big secret that we have a bunch more photos to load into the Gallery shortly. We are probably going to soon begin to start pushing the 7,000 photos mark there pretty quickly.

The amazing part of it is that we will soon have way, way over 6000 photos in there and almost all of them or anywhere from pretty decent quality to extremely good quality.

Who would have thought a year or two ago or so that it would be possible to get that many high quality photos in one place that quickly! What the Gallery mods and Members have done in that area is pretty unbelievable indeed! And there are almost NO duplicates in there!

White

rooooooooaaaarrrr!!!!

VERY nice! Thanks Tryxie. That is new to mme and I am a fan of Carol Alt

ps your avatar is great! Where is that from?

Your recently added pic of Carol Alt (carol_alt) in chinchilla in the Gallery is supreme

WOW!!!

Thanks!

I agree. That is definately a weak in the knees pic.

MrC

Did not see the chinchilla on Carol Alt, but WOW, check out those faboulous mink pants!!!! Okay, I am oficially putting my next coat order on hold...I simply must have a pair of those. In mahogany, whisky, white, blackglama...

Go for it lynxette.

I love those accessory fur items

Pair of low-rider White mink pants and a Arctic Fox chubbie jacket [midrift showing bare]

OFF

I do too, now more than ever. When I was first starting to build my collection I concentrated on the long haired "big" furs of my dreams, and actually said on more than one occasion that I would never own mink...and have been teased about that ever since I wil assure you all.

Now that I am a bit older, I really see a value in owning lighter furs and accessories, namely that it allows one to incorporate furs in all ways and even year round.