6000 Pictures

Guest OFF or Old Fur F##t

I just want to mention here just how much work that OFF has put into this Gallery in order to make it such a great place for you folks. For instance, did you know that many of the photos in that area he has cleaned up, brightened up, refocused etc., and moved them one at a time to their proper forum. Yes, 6000 photos moved one at a time! You would have a hard time to find an area filled with so many high quality fur photos in one place anywhere on the net now. And until Worker began to help him awhile back a great deal of that is due to the hard work of this one guy. I am glad that he now has the help of Worker and Tryxie.

***Also, this is a bit premature, but this same guy who does all of that work there also has posted almost 4,000 messages here! Off really has been the heart of the Ebay forum here as well.

So folks, while you enjoy those 6000 photos just think of the work that this one fellow has done to make it all happen for you.

White Fox

I just want to mention here just how much work that OFF has put into this Gallery in order to make it such a great place for you folks.

That man is like a MACHINE!!

Kicks a$$ and takes names! 8)

There are times when I look in the sorting bin and see pictures to check in but, when I finally access the page to start putting them in their places they are suddenly GONE!

I have seen pictures handled within MINUTES of them being posted!

We joke around via PM sometimes but O.F.F. deserves a lot of credit for keeping the gallery functioning!

" title="Applause" />