Beverly Hills Madam

furslave

Furslave,

There are three main female characters who are blonde in the film, played by Faye Dunaway, Melody Anderson and Donna Dixon. The film also stars Teri Farrell and Robin Givens.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

I was talking about the blond and the fur coat....the one getting out of ther plane with a lynx and the one walking to the limo.....I think its Donna Dixon.

Thanks a lot!

furslave

WOW, so that is the film that my stills came from! I have been wondering about that for quite some time. Sometimes one doesn't even have to ask to receive.

I have a vhs copy of the flim i have been looking for a dvd version of the flim also ihave another flim with fur in that is avalanche the flim with rock hudson in. and also if you look in the frist part of the battle of the bulge is a german lady in a nice looking mink.

A side note about the movie Avalanche, it was filmed here in Durango, CO at Tamarron Resort.

Members of our fire department were featured in several scenes during the movie. It was really a crappy movie, so it didn't bother me that none of the scenes I was in made the final cut.

But there was fur!

Does anyone know if Beverly Hills Madam is even available on DVD? For quite a while I had been looking for The Bitch, and finally did find a British copy on DVD, and was kinda hoping to save the search time on this one if possible.

Lynxette,

Beverly Hills Madam was released on VHS here in the UK. I found a copy a couple of years ago and still remember the poster (which was the same as the cover picture) beaming out from the local video store window.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

I was talking about the blond and the fur coat....the one getting out of ther plane with a lynx and the one walking to the limo.....I think its Donna Dixon.

Thanks a lot!

furslave

You're spot on, furslave, it was Donna.

BTW, later on she wore a Crystal Fox Coat walking out of an Airport terminal & then surprised a client wearing it nude; Melody wore a Sable Coat walking through the lobby of her apartment building out to a waiting limo; Terry wore a Silver Fox Coat while modelling for Faye who would wear a Blue Fox Jacket in the nightclub scene; but the only Fur Robin wore is on the VHS cover with the others.

Incidentally, Mr. Mockle, didn't you offer the video store some cold hard cash for that poster

Has anyone ever uploaded the VHS cover to the Gallery 'cos I have two versions

I bought the VHS on eBay some years ago. It's not a bad quality tape, after all those years of rewinding and fast-forwarding the fur scenes. Thank God for Youtube! Actually, once I have all my movies' fur scenes converted to digital, I'm going to sell all my fur-movie tapes and DVDs.

J.

I never thought my little question would create such a response. Althought I'm not very surprise, so many nice furs and nice ladies!

Is it me or Dan Arkroyd is married to Donna Dixon?

Well we saw the movie was available in VHS, what about DVD?

Anyone???

thanks again...

Not officially released on DVD... wouldn't be surprised to find it available through the magic of bootlegging.

Several threads ago I mentioned that I picked up the Isla: Tigress of Siberia 'DVD' on eBay - well, it is a dvd of some form but definitely a bootleg. Let the buyers beware when it comes to shopping for hard to find movies like those.

FLinFL

I never thought my little question would create such a response. Althought I'm not very surprise, so many nice furs and nice ladies!

Is it me or Dan Arkroyd is married to Donna Dixon?

No, it's not just you. The lucky blighter is indeed hitched to Donna which may explain how they are credited in appearing in the same five films and two television programmes together.

Although according to Donna's biography page at IMDb, maybe that should be four movies.