Gallery new pics

Ravens8

Hey Tryxie T those are great pics you've just posted in the gallery. Thank you. (Where have you been hiding them, I've not seen them before)

Thanks ravens8, I'm glad you like them. Lots more to come in the near future, hopefully I can stay away from the more well known pics and not recycle the old tired ones.

In the mean time the picture mods have their hands full, I've just uploaded all of Mr. Mockels pictures for them to put into the albums. So you're gonna have to wait to see more of mine, but go and enjoy Mr. Mockles they're not to be missed.

Tryxie

Yes I second ravens remarks tryxie; all your pics are new; and it just goes to show what a new outlook and search techniques can add.

I was at the library once and happened to be searching for Basle airport. I presed an image search by mistake and up came a pic of a stunning lady in a lovely fur. It was just an album of pics taken at basle airport. About 300. About 40 had ladies in fur. I couldn't save as I wasn't at my own computer and I have never been able to find them since; so I think it only cropped up because I had added somehing into the box I did not know was there, or spely airport wrong or something.

For those of you who don't know tryxie is a budding fashion designer, and so her search probably comes from looking for inspiration on fashion/image sites we wouldn't normally look. So that is why they are so fresh. thanks Tryxie.

Incidentally, fo those of you who haven't been there, there is an amazing resources of picture links in the smoking lounge of ye olde denne pub. Now only a few of them are smoking, the vast bulk, including about 60 supermiodels, are just amazing fur fashion shoots. I posted them in that thread to make a pro smoking libertarian point that all these women smoke. There are smoking shots there too of course. Howver, WhiteFox and Linda suggested that at some point, all the fur images in tehre be loaded and posted into the gallery.

Does anyone want to do this? It may suit someone with a strong interest in couture, photography or supermodels, or indeed smoking. Obviously the smoking shots without fur cannot go in, but theer are some breathtaking fur shoots in there, as one of the most fervent anti smoking regular visitors to the smmoking lounge, OFF, can testify. I think it mat suit someone who hasn't been there. Start at the last page and work back, as the last 8 pages are the best.

Folks, not to take away from worker11811's efforts but the last 900 or so photos uploaded to the gallery by worker are a direct result of Tryxie's hard work to preserve ALL ofMr Mockels photos ffrom his site.

Thanks Tryxie.

White Fox and Linda suggested that at some point, all the fur images in there be loaded and posted into the gallery.

Does anyone want to do this? It may suit someone with a strong interest in couture, photography or supermodels, or indeed smoking. ... Start at the last page and work back, as the last 8 pages are the best.

TOS, we are going to add this to our projects. Many of your pictures are incredible! Will keep you posted. We are working on assigning someone to the project.

Linda