Gallery

polbeton

*** Moving Thread to "Information Zone." ***

Seems to be working for me. Have you been able to enter in the past?

Our administrator has been working on the system over the past few days. There is the possibility that this may cause the gallery to blink out, momentarily.

If you HAVE entered before and if you can't enter after waiting for a few minutes, let us know.

Since the Gallery moved on Sunday the 14th to the new server, we are using a different sub-domain of thefurden.com to address it. Please be sure your browser and/or firewall are not blocking cookies or javascript from the vdsden.thefurden.com domain.

I have been trying to access the gallery too, but it keeps prompting me for my username and password. On entering these it tells me that my username and password are not valid.

Forgive me if I'm suffering from Newbie dumbness, but can anyone help or am I missing something obvious?

Well, the other thing to keep in mind is that new usernames and passwords are not added to the gallery until the end of the month. Please be patient, this is a normal part of our process. In fact, it has become even more important as of late - there have been a number of attacks on the Den in the last several days, so we're exercising hightened vigilence. Please hang in there and your patience will be rewarded. Thanks!

FLinFL