Maryland Gubenatorial Inauguration

Guest realfur

I went to the inauguration on Wednesday. It was pretty cold and there were a number of women (and a couple men as well) in fur. Mostly mink and fur trim. There were a few nice beaver coats, one dark with very long guard hairs and another hooded! The best of all was a FULL-Length GOLDEN ISLAND FOX! It was beautiful. At first I thought it was a jacket, because the lady was sitting, but when she got up, I was amazed! It was HUGE and looked so beautiful. It might be the best fur I've ever seen in person! It was certainly worth standing out in the cold for!

You're both right - I went to a Christmas party in New York City several years back, as I was heading up Madison Ave, I saw this um... 'rather large woman' trying to hail a taxi. She was wearing the biggest, thickest golden island fox I've ever seen in my life. Great fur, indeed!

FLinFL

F' NO!!!!! FrBrGr...

(a) I had a date (yes, with a real women, not one of those inflatable types that you might find at certain stores) and

(b) I had a party to get to!!!!!!!!!

FLinFL

I too am a big fan of Golden Island Fox in all of its various incarnations. My very fist cusom designed coat was a Fawn Light Fox, essentially a light golden island with sort of shadow fox tones to it, hence the name. My question is did you make any photographs per chance realfur, or is there a place where we can all log on and see what you were able to witness in person?

You are so right!!

Golden Island Fox is a fur that can just take your breath away with its beauty! ...and, I am not a fetishist!

Linda

It certainly took mine away!

I too am a big fan of Golden Island Fox in all of its various incarnations. My very fist cusom designed coat was a Fawn Light Fox, essentially a light golden island with sort of shadow fox tones to it, hence the name. My question is did you make any photographs per chance realfur, or is there a place where we can all log on and see what you were able to witness in person?

I did take pictures, but something was apparently wrong with my camera and they didn't turn out. I had anoter time where I was in NYC and I took a picture of a lady in a full-length lynx. I lost the card fromy camera that time. I have bad luck with the best furs. Both times I asked permission to take the pictures and the ladies were very nice about it.