IS ANYBODY ELSE HAVING TROUBLE "GETTING IN" PICTUR

xxjerry

Moderators PLEASE FIX !!USED SAME

USERNAME&PASSWORD TO GET IN PICTURE

GALLERY ALL THIS YEAR!! NOW I CAN'T GET IN "PICTURE GALLERY" WHAT'S UP

OR WRONG WITH PICTURE GALLERY????

The Gallery was down this past weekend so I could move it to our new server.

At this time there should be no problem for members who have been registered for over 30 days.

xxjerry,

Please read the PM I sent you.

Jerry, you will have seen by the message in the info forum that AK worked for 24 hours straight to get the pictures area going again with almost no disruptions on our new site. Not many people here would do that to help others get back into pictures as soon as possible.

If someone is having problems still getting in due to a forgotten password etc., just give AK a quck pm to tell him your situation and I am sure he can help. Please just remember how much work that he does on this site. With most sites when they did a move like this, the Gallery would have been off the air for 5 or 6 days for this move. AK did it in just about 24 hours. I really think we owe him a huge vote of thanks here.

Again, if you have problems just give him a quick pm. Just give him the error message you receive, etc, and he will help you out.

It is great to hear that you do like our Gallery! You might consider sponsoring us to help us out with these changes. We still need help to complete this changeover, and keep it going in the future.

Thanks

W

P.S. Please do not use all upper case letters in a message. It is considered to be very rude to others.

Because the URL for the Gallery has changed, there is the possibility that some members may encounter problems if their browser is blocking cookies from vdsden.thefurden.com.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get in either. I did not knowingly change anything in my computer which has been stable and allowing access since July. I have a new password which doesn't work. I have tried disabling all security without success.

lafur.

Did you check your cookies?

When did you change your password?

If it was recently you may have to wait until AK does the next update for the gallery.

Please let us know if you continue to have problems.

La...

Wally was right. Did you check to see if your computer is set for cookies from the site? vdsden.thefurden.com. If you can set it to receive all cookies for awhile til you get this cleaned up and working that should help you.

Try Tools. Then Options, and look around in there to find it as a first place to start to look.

This is almost certainly your problem here I would think.

W

lafur,

User names and passwords were re-syncronized on Sunday. Your password for the Gallery is identical to what you use to access these forums. As White Fox mentioned, you could have a cookie problem. If your browser is not accepting cookies from vdsden.thefurden.com, you will not be able to login to the Gallery.