FUR CUCKOLD!!!!

Guest touchofsable

Tonight I was in the pub having a quiet drink with some friends. It is a student pub. So I was unprepared for waht would happen next.

Three people came in. One guy barely spoke, I gathered he was the new lover. The lady was in a thick full pelt silver fox 3/4 length.

She spent an hour explaining to her husband why she was going off with the guy, and he just kept saying "how could you wear fur?"

I had to go as I was already late....but couldn't help saying...

"I have listened to this crap for an hour. If you need to keep asking that question you deserve to lose her"

Only she responded. She said:

"SEE? You never understood how to treat a woman and Paul does..." (that was the new silent lover). At that point I left...the anti twat deservedly losing his wife I would imagine!

Remarkable to see a silver fox in my town and especially nice that she sat near me!

Also saw today:

Two minks , a fox trimmed denim, a fox trim mac, and a f/l pastel mink on a Korean girl. Things are picking up no? First cold day of January here....

all coats looked new...xmas gifts?

Tonight I was in the pub having a quiet drink with some friends. It is a student pub. So I was unprepared for waht would happen next.

Three people came in. One guy barely spoke, I gathered he was the new lover. The lady was in a thick full pelt silver fox 3/4 length.

She spent an hour explaining to her husband why she was going off with the guy, and he just kept saying "how could you wear fur?"

I had to go as I was already late....but couldn't help saying...

"I have listened to this crap for an hour. If you need to keep asking that question you deserve to lose her"

Only she responded. She said:

"SEE? You never understood how to treat a woman and Paul does..." (that was the new silent lover). At that point I left...the anti twat deservedly losing his wife I would imagine!

Remarkable to see a silver fox in my town and especially nice that she sat near me!

Also saw today:

Two minks , a fox trimmed denim, a fox trim mac, and a f/l pastel mink on a Korean girl. Things are picking up no? First cold day of January here....

all coats looked new...xmas gifts?

Oh, was that you? Small world ... LOL. Did you like my coat? Paul did

Thanks for relating that, ToS! Great to see ladies taking charge especially when it comes to ridding themselves of the antis in their lives! " title="Applause" />

FLinFL

...and Madame TR, if that was really you...

That is what I thought! A manifestation of rebellion against opression in a very very ppersonal way. It was great to see. I was dying to say more but didn't need to as the lady was completely destroying him, and from the sound of it he deserved it. The fact that she was doing it and clearly enjoying her power was thrilling to see; and she was also enjoing the coat. Silver fox actually sems to be one of the furs coming to the fore in public. To see it in a studenty pub was a surprise.

I do wonder sometimes actually if any of our reported sightings could be people already in the den Madame TR !