Fur in Ugly Betty or Desperate Housewives 3?

MrMockle

All,

Two US series have recently started up here in the UK: Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives (season 3). There were a few nice fur bits in the pilot episode of Ugly Betty (a fox stole and some fur-trimmed jackets worn by Vanessa Williams) but has anyone seen any later episodes from this show? What about the latest Desperate Housewives - despite the rare but good scenes in the previous two seasons, any news on fur scenes in season 3?

Regards,

Mr Mockle

I was watching Desperate Housewife's from last night. saw Eva Longoria (Gabrielle) in a blue chinnilla jacket. Captured it to a picture and put it in the Gallery today. Enjoy

Furup

Edited by Guest

In episode 6 of Ugly Betty Vanessa W. wears a stunning golden sable. The scene lasts a couple of minutes.

ps Sorry to hear the news that you're closing down your site Mr. Mockle, it will be greatly missed. However congradulations on getting married! Well done sir

Chubby

• 3 weeks later...

IIRC, that is the only fur in S1 & 2 of D/H. Haven't had any time so far to watch S3.

My main reason to post this reply is to say that U/B Epi #6 airs over here next week and that it makes sense that Vanessa Williams' character would wear a fur in that #5 is set during Halloween. So #6 could be set in early November.

Chubby, how far in the episode does the fur appear & what sort of garment is her Sable Stole, Jacket, Stroller, Coat or what

As they stand, these are the broadcast dates/times & channels for #6: Trust, Lust and Must:-

• Wednesday the 7th on E4 at 9 PM and an hour later on E4 +1,
    Friday the 9th on Channel 4 at 9 PM,
    Sunday the 11th on Channel 4 at 3:55 PM- this might start slightly off as it's part of the T4 strand,
    The same day on E4 at 8 PM and an hour later on E4 +1.

The show is 42 min. long without comercials. The scene begins at min.33, sooo somewhere in the last half. Vanessa W. wears a golden sable stroller, heels and whats appears to be nothing else. Very sexy.

Chubby

Furup, that looks like a new pic of you in your silver fox suit. Very nice. As I have said before, I love it, and am more than a bit envious. 8)