Happy New Year

White Fox

Happy New Year to All!

We would like to wish everyone the happiest of New Years. May all of you have your New Year's Dreams furfilled!

Just remember what can happen when you do one thing wrong! dink

You suddenly make a fool of yourself

Your Girl Friend / Wife gets angry with you

And you get a talking to at that worst possible time!

You ending up begging for mercy..

While your wife or girl friend

(or if you are lucky both! )

Parties on!

Happy New Year's All!

Remember to think about walking home rather than driving!

And, Above all Remember Mr B's advice! NEVER! Pee on the weels of the police car!

Unless of course there is no one in it!

God, I don't know why, but they just do not like it when you do that!

White Fox!

Edited by Guest

Happy new year to all who beieve when you take the life of an animal it becomes part of you.

Happy new year to everyone who wants to see peace and doea not believe they have the right to force others to do as they say.

For the rest of you its war as far as I amn concerned in the New year if you try to opress me.

i do not care if you think God is mickey mouse and eating jelly babies is immoral as long as you are happy to let the Inuit hunt and the British hunt.

Tomorrow is wint'er tide, the celtic festival of huntings new season. The Romans made it diana day, and the Clets the day of the Whist hound. Continuity of history sees this as the celebration of animals and this is expressed as it was in Romano britain as the most important hunting/horse racing day.

When anyone who had secured the hide of an animal would wear it.

One and a half milion people will hunt or go horse racing tomorrow and stand in our way and feel our wrath.

Happy New Year!

I pray the struggles and challenges that we all face in the coming year teach us well, leave us free from injury or hardship and leave us better beings for all that we've encountered.

The war for freedom is on as I see it too. There is need for action and loud voices to ensure our liberties. My task after this one at hand will be this freedom fighting, whether it be written words or protests or whatever is reasonable to do.

Best wishes all!

Theresa

Happy new year to all who beieve when you take the life of an animal it becomes part of you.

Happy new year to everyone who wants to see peace and doea not believe they have the right to force others to do as they say.

For the rest of you its war as far as I amn concerned in the New year if you try to opress me.

i do not care if you think God is mickey mouse and eating jelly babies is immoral as long as you are happy to let the Inuit hunt and the British hunt.

Tomorrow is wint'er tide, the celtic festival of huntings new season. The Romans made it diana day, and the Clets the day of the Whist hound. Continuity of history sees this as the celebration of animals and this is expressed as it was in Romano britain as the most important hunting/horse racing day.

When anyone who had secured the hide of an animal would wear it.

One and a half milion people will hunt or go horse racing tomorrow and stand in our way and feel our wrath.

Even managed to politisize a new years message.

Here's to the completion of another trip around the sun!

Maybe this is why I feel like I'm going around in circles so much of the time!

Happy and prosperous New Years, all. I only get to half celebrate, but I did celebrate twice as much to make up for it.

~K