The tide is turning......

Guest touchofsable

Touch, you have just lost a lot of respect from me. All your ranting underlies a major intolerance for anyone who does not share your beliefs. You seem incapable of simply allowing others their opinions, and resort to massive logical fallacies.*

Not to mention you have gone way off topic with huge posts that have NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC, even though you started it. This is a thread for love of furs, NOT a soapbox.

*such as claiming Buddahism is somehow responsible for how Nazis twisted its teachings, and even a while back claiming I had to be bashing your ancestry (completely ignoring all the times I pointed out I share that ancestry) simply because I see fur as a symbol of beauty and elegance rather than power.

Lord.

if you bash off to fur then fine. I am not going to conden you for it but I do not.

I see it as a symbol of much more than beauty or power but of spirituality.

I accept anyones preferences so long as they do not interfere with mine.

Sta has interfered with my spritual religious and cultral beliefs and I am not having it.

Butt out or qualify. Prove to me that hunting is cruel. If you beleive it is then that is up to you but NEVER interfer with my right to do so. For even thogh I do not Hunt I will fight to the death to protect it...and FOR animals.

I am Animist. We kill because we believe that this life become part of us and we will always respect it.

That is the basis of foxhunting.

IF ANYTHING I could put up some profound argument against fur farming.

But never against wild hunted fur.

I do not because the one thing that stands fur farming against all other farming is weaning method.

NOBODY! NOBODY NOTHING!

Has the right in ethics to remove a baby from its mother.

NO HUNTER ever does this...unless its cub against cub.

Foxhunting NEVER takes cubs while they are on their mothers breast.

No sicko who thinks drinking milk is ethically okay is ever going to pullethical weight on me that foxhunting is morally wrong.

Especially someone whose heritage is of dairy.

I will never drink milk because it is not mine.

I do not however tell everyone else they are unethical.

I do NOT and never will respect any one who wants to destroy the way of life of me and mine.

For those of you outside the UK you must realise we are on the brink of a bitter civil war; one in which some of us are willing to die.

Tolerance TOS , tolerance.

Lord is right, Where before your views were interesting and food for debate, they are now beginning to sound like extreme dogma.

Try to keep religion out of it, it could be offensive to others on this site who have had nothing to do with this post. You have certainly misunderstood Buddha's teaching re: vegetarianism.

Besides which TOS, your posts, even if they do contain some good points, are becomming just too damn long to even bother reading

Tolerance TOS , tolerance.

Lord is right, Where before your views were interesting and food for debate, they are now beginning to sound like extreme dogma.

Try to keep religion out of it, it could be offensive to others on this site who have had nothing to do with this post. You have certainly misunderstood Buddha's teaching re: vegetarianism.

Besides which TOS, your posts, even if they do contain some good points, are becomming just too damn long to even bother reading

It had to be said by a member. If I or AKcoyote or a moderator had posted that, we would have been blasted! (White Fox lost his point on TOS with his subtlety . . . )

Thanks for saying what we've been wanting to say for quite awhile now!

I am tolerant of anyone and anything UNTIL they impact on me or others . I am only intolerant of those who are intolerant. I am profoundly libertarian and it was hunting that was attacked here and with a PETA argument; what...is it onnly bad argument when it is directed against fur?

A war of attrition is being fought in the UK over the hunting issue which will impact on you severely here if we lose it.

Buddhism can be benign but it can also be one of the most dangerous religions becase it is egocentric and elitist. Even meat eaters are lower order life according to some Buddhist philosophers. This is very dangerous when taken up by people who want to crusade against others; the excerpts I have shown you give you an insight into this. It is they who are intolerant not I, and they who influence the AR movement. READ my posts before criticising or DON'T enter into debate. It seems some of you are offended just becasue I write a lot! That is pathetic.

This post concerned the foxhunting community in the UK who have been criminalised by a government who have taken a

" Sta has interfered with my spritual religious and cultral beliefs and I am not having it. "

What, by daring to take a different viewpoint to you?

You are incapable of conducting a rational, lighthearted and friendly debate without resulting to aggression and insults. With you it's my way or the highway. Which goes against the good friendly nature of this board.

Time to close this thread and perhaps move it to the pub I'd say........