FUR LOVE or fetish

Guest bigfurz

hi, for as long as i can remember fur as allways meant sex to me but it seems now i,m getting older i seem to have a deeper passion for my furs i seem to worship the furs more than ever .

Now i love to sit around in my furs and to massage my naked body with them without having to orgasm every time.

The furs give me more now i just can,t get enough fur.

Any like minded fur lovers in the uk ? would like to hear from you.

[email protected]

When you get older, the urge for sex becomes more finely honed, if you will. Not every situation or idea that used to make you feel sexy will have the same reaction. But, at the same time, when you have the urge it will often be even stronger than it was when you were younger.

To sum it up in one sentence: "It's QUALITY not quantity."

I suppose people who love fur will always see it as "sexy" but not all of us will equate it with sex all the time. You will know when you have probably crossed the line from fur LOVER to fur FETISHIST when:

"Fur = Sex" changes into "Sex = Fur".

When you get right down to it, none of this matters, really. As long as you aren't hurting anybody it doesn't matter what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home.

So, if you've got some fur... FUR IT UP, BABY!

Lets go silverbacks!!!!!

errr....yep gorillas do the same. They get grumpy, don't flirt as much. don't have so much sex, but when it happens its extremely violent ....and quality.

so yes...as worker syas...when you get older you know what you want and you take it.