The Diva has arrived!

Katja

Haha, just kidding. I just wanted to say hi to you all. I've just registered at the forum, although i must say i've been looking for quite a while now. I just never had the urge or guts to sign up But i'll try to make it up haha. Well i'll give yall some info about myself

So my name is Katja, i'm 19 years old. I live in the Netherlands. Euhm i don't own any furs myself unfortunatly, but luckely my mother does. She has two fox coats and a hat and a boa. So i don't have any complains. I have a boyfriend who is also 19, he shares the furlove (although not as much as i do). Euhm what can i say more... i like singing as much as fur, so i have a huge passion for music.

I'd love to chat with you people, on this forum or on msn, doesn't matter. So u can add me anytime you want, my emailadress is in my profile. If you have any questions, just ask because i'm not a diva, i'm very sweet. 8)

Well, Katja.... Welcome to the Den (of iniquity *grin*)

I know we have several folks from the Netherlands amongst our little family so hopefully they and we will make you feel right at home.

Now... to get the basics really outta the way:

1) What type of foxes does your mum own?

2) Do YOU wear them outdoors?

3) What is your favourite fur?

4) What is your favourite ...... aaaaahh no.. shall leave that to the deviants who will no doubt send you countless pleading emails and private messages. If that is the case and they get TOO aggressive... let us know and we WILL Spade them!!!

Well, Katja.... Welcome to the Den (of iniquity *grin*)

I know we have several folks from the Netherlands amongst our little family so hopefully they and we will make you feel right at home.

Now... to get the basics really outta the way:

1) What type of foxes does your mum own?

2) Do YOU wear them outdoors?

3) What is your favourite fur?

4) What is your favourite ...... aaaaahh no.. shall leave that to the deviants who will no doubt send you countless pleading emails and private messages. If that is the case and they get TOO aggressive... let us know and we WILL Spade them!!!

1. My mother owns a 3/4 Coyote and a full lenght White fox.

2. I basicly never wear them outdoor, since my mother is quite protective about the furs Only at special occasions i wear them sometimes.

3. Well i've never expierenced fur such as Sable, so i'd have to go with fox here.

4. I'm a strong woman

Thanks Refur

I have a boyfriend who is also 19, he shares the furlove (although not as much as i do).

But, of course, you'd NEVER do anything to encourage him to love fur even more... Would you?

Welcome to the Fur Den!

On behalf of all Denizens around the world, I bid you welcome to The Fur Den!!!

We look forward to seeing you here often, and hearing from you many, many times! (And dare I say it? Is the Den big enough for two divas . . . ?

Kat...

I am wondering here who that other Diva is he is talking about. God, I hope he hasn't found me out! I hope that it isn't me?

Welcome to our little site here. We really hope that you will spend lots of time here and feel that you love posting! I am so glad that you came in to make that first post in this threa and followed through.

Welcome to the new Den!

White Fox

Hiya Katja, and welcome to The Fur Den

I hope you will enjoy this site as much as we do!

Also - Your boyfriend is a lucky !@#. I hope he knows that

welcome to the board from your neighbour country. hope you will enjoy it and hope you will even more enjoy the furs. maybe we will be lucky and winter will come soon. merry christmas

Hi Katja

welcome to the group

You don't have your own furs yet? Haven't you asked Santa?

Best wishes and hope you enjoy it here.

We have a real mixed group of all sexes and ages, skills, different sectors of society and incredibly varied professions. Oh yeah and a few Dutchmen!

Does your mum like furs too then?

Thanks for the great welcome guys. Well we don't celebrate christmass anymore, well not in the way of presents. We just have dinner with the whole family. So i can't ask santa for a fur And as for my mom, i think she likes fur, but not in the way the people do here

haha how do you know!!!???

I never met a woman who liked it without it making her feel glam and therefore ...well...sexy!

We aren't all fetishists as such here anyway; we are a real cross section...fur sellers, models, designers, even teddy bear collectors! It truly is a place for the appreciation of fur in all sorts of ways!

Enjoy your christmas lunch and maybe suggest present buying next year...or maybe lunch in furs so it feels festive!!!!!!!!

And a warm welcome to you!

I've seen the thread at FFG, and please let me point out that our CoC (Code of Conduct... Rules) prohibits members from posting "[m]essages that are designed to defraud others. Associated with this is misrepresenting who, or what, you as a member of this community, are."

FLinFL

Sable-Mink,

You did nothing wrong! You misunderstood FLinFL's message. It is against our CofC to pretent to be something other than you are. So his comment was for Katja

Wallee had spotted this potential problem days ago and we were monitoring. The action by FFG certainly makes Wallee's alert seem valid.

So, Sable-Mink, we appreciate your efforts, and indeed you were being helpful. Thank you! And, Merry Christmas.

Linda

I would like to make a note here to everyone as a mod.

IP addresses flag when people are posting under different IDs. BUT!!, this is not fool-proof.

That is why we have not taken action on this forum yet. Any member deserves the benefit of the doubt.

When I first joined I was suspected of being male as well. We want women here, but we always suspect impostors when they do join. If we truly want women here, we should give every new member the benefit of the doubt.

It is also not a sex preference issue here. It is the fact that the member is deceiving that is the issue.

katja, if you read this, and you are being falsely accused. PLEASE don't leave. We just need to clarify the misunderstanding. The guys just get their hopes up when a lady shows up and are very disappointed when they realize they have been fooled.

If another of our members has posted this second ID falsely, don't sweat it. We just can't do this. Hope you understand. We don't want to lose you either!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Linda