Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just a heads up, my wife indulges me with furs in and out of the house, it's fantastic. But, I do use the internet for all kinds of fur related searches. My favourite topics are street furs and fur farms. I'm always pretty careful with my history and use incognito. I recently discovered https://myactivity.google.com/ which had a surprising amount of fur related searches going back years. I had no idea that my history was stored elsewhere. Anyway, if like me you want to keep it a secret then it my be worth checking your history, just in case it comes back to bite you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...