Hey im looking for another photoshoper

MrLynx

Hey is anyone here into photoshop and know how to use it? If so, I may have a little job for you if u are committed to do the job. If interested, please pm me. Thanks so much

Mr Lynx, I moved this thread to the Pub because it is off-topic.

FrBrGr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry this is not going to be the reply you are looking for...I have no talent with those apspects of a computer at all, but did get help from some fellow denizens though at one point. Hey guys, can you help out? BTW, love your avatar.

Mr Lynx...

It is very apparent from the number of tries that you have made here that you have not had a lot of luck. Unfortunately folks here are a pretty busy group. My suggestion would be that you take this as an indication of a possible way for you to contribute and learn how to do this yourself. I know that Photoshop for one is a great program to do this, but know that there are others as well.

I have not had a lot of experience with this, but I do know from the little that I have had that it is very time consuming. This indicates two things.

#1. If you happen to get anyone to do this you need to be very considerate of the time involved by them and very thankful for any work they can do to help you.

#2. Since you have not found anyone, you might consider that probably many others here would like help with this, and if you learn the use of these programs, you might well be of benefit to other members here in helping them out as well as being able to do your own.

W

• 3 weeks later...

ok here what happened. I bought photoshop for my pc and when i tried to install, it wouldn't take the program! So i downloaded the other programs you find online. Still nothing. So i am now looking for someone who has photoshop/Photo manipulation skills. If interested, Pm me or reply to this