An Observation . . .

FrBrGr

We have over 120 members who have at least checked out the chat application, but only 12 who care enough to send at least a minimal donation to keep this site on the 'net. Very disappointing.

Edited by Guest

Well, I just coughed up a small contribution for the Den. I would've made the donation a bit bigger, if it wasn't for the fact I got a few bits and pieces on back-order (Darn you HLJ!! ).

After Crimbo, I may cough up a bit more, if that's ok?

Unclejoe

Uncle Joe...

It is the thought here that counts, and I really want to thank you for the donation, and indeed any others who have donated as well. What has disappointed us is that more people will not just give us a small amount to keep the site up and running.

We do not want to make this a pay site, and I am certain that we never will, so we have to rely on the generosity of our members to make it work.

Again, we want to thank those like Uncle Joe who have given. And we certainly encourage others here to think about donating as well. This is a tremendous site and we want to keep improving it. We don't want to see it die.

White Fox

Np White Fox - least i can do for you folks here putting up with me!! Would buy you all a beer, but i don't think my wallet could handle that!!

Like I said earlier, i would cough up a bit more, but I got a few things to pony out money for (not including Xmas).. Just hope others follow suit.

Uncle Joe...

It is the thought here that counts, and I really want to thank you for the donation, and indeed any others who have donated as well. What has disappointed us is that more people will not just give us a small amount to keep the site up and running.

We do not want to make this a pay site, and I am certain that we never will, so we have to rely on the generosity of our members to make it work.

Again, we want to thank those like Uncle Joe who have given. And we certainly encourage others here to think about donating as well. This is a tremendous site and we want to keep improving it. We don't want to see it die.

White Fox

Well said, White Fox! True, if everyone would just give a little bit, we'd be able to do just about everything we'd want to do with this site. Unfortunately, out of the 1,143 registered users, we only have a couple hundred active users, so more of a burden is put on the members who take an active interest in the site. While we are extremely gratified that a few of our members have been very generous, it is really up to the remainder of our membership to sponsor at the Donor or possibly at the Partner level to make this campaign a viable one. If all active members would get involved, and on a continuing basis, we will never have any problems in maintaining this site and perhaps make it even bigger and better.

Folks, I know what it means to be short on cash. The word "budget" has always been a meaningful word in the 'Burger's vocabulary. And if you can't donate now (although donating at the Fur Den Partner level or higher now will give you "Charter Sponsor" status, and your sponsorship will be good through September, 2008 - !) we will appreciate whatever you can give, and whenever that can be. We don't expect everyone to donate at the Barguzin or Grosvenor levels, for cryin' out loud! The success of this campaign will be determined by how many Denizens show their support in a smaller way. Every little bit helps - more than you could ever imagine!

Thanks for caring!