Mink fur scarf

auzmink

To the males out there, I recently wondered if I could get an interesting stylish scarf of mink to wear for those 'not too cold but need something' days. I cannot seem to find such a thing. I cannot abide those thin stringy things sold in the UK of rabbit fur, a fox stole is too big, but a stylish scarf might just be a simple addition to the wardrobe.

What is the thoughts out there about such an item?????

Auzmink

I often use a scarf of imitation fur. They are very warm, and if you are wearing a coat of real fur it protects fur on the coat collar as well. I want to get one of the real thing some time, but just have not had the money yet at the right times. Great idea though!

W

WF

What struck me was the simplistic idea that it could be a very fashionable 'male' item with all the beauty and furriness.

I'll keep looking....

Auzmink

Auzmink - Check out eBay seller "nicholasfirst." He specializes in fur accessories. I bought a matching opossum scarf for my opossum-lined trenchcoat. It is beautiful, very well-made, and my transaction with nicholasfirst was flawless. (He has a 100% positive feedback.) You can check out his scarves here: http://stores.ebay.com/NICHOLASFIRST-FUR-DESIGNS_EXCLUSIVE-FUR-SCARVES_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ2QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Good luck!

B~

Come on guys the scarves we need to be wearing of our favourite football (soccer) teams. I got a new Mancherster United scarf from the girlfriend for my birthday .