Dirrrrrrty girl

Guest furelli

The looks says to me...

1. Marry me and get me out of my home country

2. Buy me furs

3. I'll kill you the first chance I get!

FLinFL

OR She could be a russian agent who may poison you with a radioactive

isotope!

More dangerous the better, far more entertaining, still nodding off first could be a risk....? As if

Now if she were Piscean.... I'd be more worried.... they're seriously fecked up!!!

I think Furelli is a Russian spy.

He manages to negotiate these Russian sites far too well. Find out if there is a smoking in fur fetish site for me Furelli.

However I do not know why so many of you guys are so worried about russian girls.

A friend of mine was questioned about whether she was only going out with someone else who was British for the passport.

" Let me see. " she said. "St.Petersberg....(substitute here for your own Hicksville)..Milton Keynes. Hmmmmm....it is such a big decision.....of course....Milton keynes does have the edge when it comes to culture, music, ballet, architecture, nightlife.....NOT".

And her attitude to fur? She thinks that the communists had the right idea when they sent animal rights people to mental hospitals; and she doesn't understand why she can't eat bear here. She keeps saying that if we love bears so much why don't we have any and they have many. She asks that question a lot.

Oh yeah and I agree with furelli about the girl in the pic. If girls aren't dangerous what is the point of them? Its like hunting cuddly hamsters instead of an animal fleet of foot or horny. The more dangerous the better.

'Dangerous' women don't last very long.

My first wife was 'dangerous' and after a year or so there wasn't much else left.

I gave up dangerous women when we split. I found them very boring after that.

OFF

Da Comrade Tos Tovaritch

http://dosug.nu/girl.htm?idgirl=8409&n=7

C'mon fellahs, Russian bints are jus the best, they look after their prospective beau's seeing as their own men are such pissheads (repudetly!!!) & looking at the gene poll they come from - Scando/Euro/Asian/Far East they're amongst the best looking women in the world!!! If you've visted the Inbread Brit Isles you'll understand my preferences for Russian women....!

BTW Moscow is one of the most affluent cities in Europe so the old premises that the Russian gal is merely a goldigger is pure nonsense, after all the site linked is a heads up for upcoming visitors to Moscow.....!!!

Tos, i draw the lie at Pisceans though...... they're right off their heads!!!

Yes Russian girls take a bit of handling but so do thoroughbreds. Both dangerous but look great and ride fast.

Brit girls can be whingey . If they were horses you would have to compare them with childrens difficult ponies especially mares. And thay can look just as shabby too.

How dangerous was your ex OFF? Did she wear fur?

Alass, fur was my big dissapointment with her (and my second wife).

She ultimately ended up being just plain crazy and a victum of child abuse.

Acting out dangerous was her rebellion.

Second wife, now that she knows, wishes we had

Water under the bridge unfortunately.

OFF

Let's be honest here TOS, Brit women in general lack a lot of Class, that's why the appeal from the East is strong in a lot of us as the feminity & class is most Prevalent in a lot of Eastern European women!

Agreed.

There are few who understand what glamour is in the UK.....but the Russians do. Under communism they dreamed of living a life of glamour and now they want it. However after 10 years of Blair there are a whole lot of British women who secretly want it now too.