mink/fox beanbag chairs

paul2809

hey, what would you guys think of a mink or fox bean bag chair? Think it would be worth it or would a faux fur bean bag chair be good enough?

I just thought about it. I would like to ahve something like it to sit down at and watch tv.

paul2809

well, as a bloke who's chair is covered by an Indigo fox coat (too small to wear *sigh*) all I can say is that to sit in it naked on a cold day... or even warm morning is quite.... relaxing.

Ergo, to sink into a beanbag made of fox would be the ultimate (thinking back to the days I owned a beanbag....)

What about durability? Wouldn't the pelts get torn from the stress of being stretched under weight?

A fur covering for a regular bean bag chair would probably hold up better, though. No?

IAW Worker - you're probably better off tossing a throw or two over a regular old bean bag chair...

FLinFL

Now there is an idea. I haven't owned a bean bag chair since I started hearing horror stories about the germs that accrue in the foam peanuts, but given the right circumstances (or is that furcumstances? Heh) the idea bears some trying out.

Anyone with a bean bag chair and a fur to put over it want to try it out?

hey Worker, Ive always understood that fur has always been good for the human skin contact. Im sure it would feel good if the bean bag chair was covered in fur. And aslo to come to think that it will enhance the senses too. I wouldnt mind falling asleep in a fur covered chair my self.

I have a Butterfly sling chair I drape with furs and have fallen asleep more than once watching TV. Then I go to bed and sleep under my Fox bed spread.

Plesant dreams regardless of the days stress

OFF

This might be worth trying. I did have a nice idea about a week ago, of getting a giant bean bag cover, turning it inside out (bear with me), slipping some gorgeously soft furs inside and then get into the furry cocoon and zipping the whole thing shut...

How about that for a good fur bean bag idea?

Somehwere in the Gallery there are several pictures of a gourgeous girl in a Red Fox lined sleeping bag.

Estella Warren in one case and a red head in another.

Wouldn't turn down an evening with either

OFF

• 2 weeks later...