My first trip to a furrier!

bbwfurgoddess

Hello my name is Gabby and I am 31/hispanic curvy female from Sugarland Texas. For people that don't know where that is it is just outside Houston.

I wanted to post about my first furrier experience that I had over this past weekend on Saturday. I started off that morning reading the local paper and came across a add about a place that was going out of business. For anyone interested here is the link to there website. http://hartgalleries.com/hartgalleries/index.asp

Anyways i noticed that they had furs so I figured maybe I could get a deal on one if there where really cheap! I gathered my stuff and hit the door and drove about 25 minutes into town. I pulled up and checked my makeup before I opened up the truck door. My heart started pounding harder as i approched the door. As soon as I walked in the furs where in a room on the right. I walked in and saw about 200 or plus furs hanging on racks the walls etc. I was is heaven. There where alot of people in the store but to my suprise no 1 was in the furrier section except 2 employees. One was a younger women close to my age and the other a 40ish old male. I walked in and ran my hands across every fur I could touching the softness of each. The sales people both jumpped at the chance to sell me a coat and before I knew it i was trying on coats left and right as fast as they could find my size. I must have put on 6 different style minks which I wasn't to fond of them considering I don't have much of a thing for mink, but that is just me. I really love the longer haired more fluffy stuff! My favorite 2 thats I tried on had to be a v cut style in the back chinchilla coat. It was priced at $12,000.00 and a to die for $95,000.00 Full lenght Lynx coat. The lynx Coat was 40% off and the chinchilla was 70% off. But thats a little to much for me to afford

I do wished I had at least brought my digital camera and taken pics of myself in them but I forgot it on my counter at home The sales people where very friendly and I had the pleasent adventure for the least! I ended up walking away for the furs and not buying anything cause of the prices but many Santa will be good to me this year! One never Knows.

If anyone would like to Chat about Furs you can e-mail me at [email protected] or my yahoo id is bbwfurgoddess

Bye Fur now and furry kisses to all

Gabby

Ive been there many times especialy durring 89 to 91 and dropped a lot of cash there.

Hate to see the place close.

The end of an era.

BUT we still have the fabulous Sakowitz Furs to shop at here in Houston.

hi gabby

you could always go back with the camera and ask te employees to take some shots of you in differnet furs so you could show the your husband so he can help you decide!

Now that is a super thought fur sure!!! If I had more furs I would become well known with my picture of me in them!!! Like Lana!!!!!! But I have a different body type... LOL

Bye fur Now,

Gabby

Body shape seems more important to women than men gabby.

a curvy hispanic in furs sounds a okay to me!

try the cahtroom if you want to chat. just press on chat and wait for someone to join you iif there isn't anyone already there.