New football candids from Titans Colts game

bifurlover

Hey folks. My favorite pics are candid pics and street pics of women in furs. I have to apologize for the relative low quality of the pictures but I was using my cheap ass cell phone camera. I had a great time taking the pics and saw full length blackgama mink, brown mink, crystal fox and white fox. Tennessee is not ordinarily a great place for furs but there quite a bit of money here. Sara Evans sang the national anthem but she wasn't wearing fur. OH! I forgot. I'll post a link to Lori Morgan (gorgeous blonde country singer) wearing a full length white fox at the Nashville Christmas parade. It's not a great picture but you can clearly see it's white fox. Anway...enjoy them for what they are.

not at all bifur....thre are some nice chots there. I love candids too. Its all very well the set up shots but it lifts the spirits to see them being actually worn.

I wish people would contribute more such shots.

I love the candid and street shots like I said. I would like to publicly ask ANYONE who lives in Chicago to make a trip down to the miracle mile and take pictures. The weather is cold in Chicago and the forecast is is high 30s for the next ten days. In cold weather, Chicago has an incredible number of furs and hopefully there is someone in that area who could make a trip. If I didn't have job and famil responsibilities I'd fly up there this weekend just to take the pictures. HELLO CHICAGO!! Can you help us out????

I was at the Tennessee/Giants game last week. (Go Titans!) And I saw a couple of fox jackets there. It was a 415pm game and once that sun went down it was cold!! The g/f and I are going to the Patriots game on New Years Eve and if it cold enough, she said she is definitely wearing her blue fox to the game!!!