Fur is Class

Foxy Red

I want to introduce myself to the Fur Den. I have always enjoyed clothes and what makes a woman look her most classy and sophisticated. Nothing can match up to the way a woman looks in a beautiful fur that suits her height and weight. Walking into a room full of people dressed in a beautiful fur sets her apart from all others. People can't help but take notice. Lets face it, women enjoy that whether they admit it or not. I am married to FrBrGr. He most assuredly loves me in fox, especially red because I am a redhead. Talk to you soon, and remember it's winter and time to pull out the furs.

Welcome FoxyRed

It is always great to see a new member posting. Especially one of the fairer sex as we have so few active ladies here. We hope you find this place as enjoyable as your husband does.

Welcome indeed Foxy Red!!!!

It is so great to have you here!.

Really looking forward to hearing from someone from the Artistic Side around here!

White Fox

Welcome foxy red.

Nice to meet you as it were!

In answer to the question of why she hasn't joined before is that if foxy is anything like my girlfriend she can't ever get near the computer!

so pleeeease foxy do we get a pic? You can always do a Linda with sunglasses!

Welcome oh Honoured Wife of He-That-Must-Be-Obeyed.

May your stay here be as long and rewarding as it has been for us.

So BrGr... guess that kills of the gratuitous sex and violence, eh?? *sigh*

Hello, FR. May I add my heartfelt welcome to the list? You probably don't remember me because we've never met, but I've passed through Pennsylvania many times on my way to Ohio or New Jersey

you're cool with it?

My girlfriend is as she likes furs and is glad other people do. However some guys keep their membership private from their wives of any site leaning toward fetish.

I recall the host here mentioning long ago that a certain model in a pictorial that was posted elsewhere looked exactly like his missus. So, those of us who recall that and those already know what FoxyRed looks like!

DKMain

NYC, NYS, USA

Welcome to the den! : Nice to see another Pennsylvanian join up,specially in winter. (furry thoughts abounding here) hope you enjoy this place as much as everyone else does....Burger has put alot of work into it for us....Give him A BIG HUG FROM EVERYONE........THANKS

Well, Foxy Red - my "Duchess" - pointed out to me that she had gotten a very warm welcome in the Den - even though her old man hadn't added his words of welcome(!) Well, I want to apologize to her for that right now. Surely, Duchess - you know how happy I am that you are now a part of this wonderful community! I'm also happy that you've already made some friends, and I know that The Fur Den will become one of your favorite places to visit! We all look forward to your input, and some things that I have experienced with you for a quarter of a century - Your warmth, your grace, your intelligence and your delightful sense of humor!

Don't worry guys - We'll get a pic of Foxy Red in the near future. In the meantime, her avatar closely resembles the woman I fell in love with in 1979.

Enjoy!