snowing in central texas

paul2809

hey guys, fur wearing weather here is a must right now bc its soo cold here. Its down in the 20's right now and its really cold here. Not only that, its sleeting and snowing here right now. What a sight to see of the snow and some ladies wearing thier fur trimed coats and things of that nature.

paul2809

Do Texas drivers still go nuts at the site of snow?

When I lived in Texas in the early 80's there were lots of furs. But, I guess at that time there were lots of furs in many places.

Linda

Between 12 and 15 inches here in north central oklahoma. Wife and I have been wrapped up in furs for past two days Seriously, these garments are incredibly warm We have a party to go to tomorrow night and wife is trying to decide which fox stroller to wear: Golden Island, Crystal or Blue Fox Any suggestions?

Refur, Id honestly say no to that question of the crazyness when us texans see snow. Im used to it of driving on it. I mean, I drive a small pickup and its no bother to me at all. I was also at a basketball game tonight here on thursday night here where i live and i did see some decent furs here, nothing major, but it was a nice sight to see. Really, this is the type of weather that i love to be in. I honestly would love to be out camping in this cold weather out at the lake with the furs, nice camp fire right now and my tent.... , maybe my rifle for some deer huntin too... hehe....

We have a party to go to tomorrow night and wife is trying to decide which fox stroller to wear: Golden Island, Crystal or Blue Fox Any suggestions?

Since it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind at any time for any reason, I suggest that she wear whichever one strikes her fancy and that you dutifully carry the other two at all times in case she decides to change.

Having lots of furs is wonderful even if it causes occasional problems such as this.

Don't you agree?

You know the mind of a fur denizen That is what we usually do! Whenever we go shopping in Tulsa, we take three or four and she changes as suits her fancy and I dutifully follow. I really like watching the looks she gets, people really pay attention to her when she's in fox!

It always snows in Texas.

I was through Amorilla once and it was a foot deep.

It also always snows in New Mexico [santa Fe]. I've been there twice and it snowed both times.

OFF

Triboy...

She wears the Golden Island or Crystal and you wear the Blue. If you leave it unbuttoned, no one will ever know the difference!

W

Temperature finally start to drop a little bit in Paris : We unfortunatly have the hotest autumn since 1950 !!! (so they said yesterday on TV News)... And now it's raining... So I'm still waiting to see nice furs around... By chance it's finaly coming back, into fashion. Wait and see.

It sure makes for a fun fur day to be snowed in. Have been cuddled under fox and mink for past 2 hours warming up. Was out on the tractor at 4:30 plowing the road in case I had to go in and work.

I'm really fortunate that I can wear furs around the house and wife doesn't bat an eye or say a thing!! So I've worn a mahogany mink, a blue fox cape, and the Golden Island so far. Time to get back into the closet!

I can't wait to come "home" to the States for work/holiday later this month. Looks like we'll have not-quite-fur temperatures in Rome for the next few weeks. My friends tell me that last year was a completely different story - one of the coldest winters on record in Rome, and nearly all the ladies were swathed in fur.

triboy, you're one lucky man! Live the dream, enjoy it to its fullest, and let it snow!!!

Christmas in New York, here I come...

J.