Wiki library dvd

Ravens8

I've just been watching "Girl I've been hurt" by Snow in the wiki library dvd section...............What can I say................WOW!

If you haven't seen it, take a look. Those girls are HOT

thanks triboy. Unfortunately I have lost the original on my computer. Only have the tiny avatar. And I cant remember where I got the pic from. It may be somewhere in the gallery already, but the gallery is so big now to search through. If I had the original I would post it in the gallery, I think it's a great pic, love the girl, love the fur.

Where is this section? I've looked at the wiki section, but I don't know what you are refering to. And could you post a link to the specific section?

Look in The Fur Library and then look in the Movies, Videos and TV shows with fur scenes.

There's a lot of great stuff to be found in the Library folks.

Don't be afraid to explore. You never know what you'll find.

To find such a link in the Library, is easy as Wallee says. In fact just copy the film name without the quote marks. Post it into the search in Wiki, and it will take you right there when you clickon the file.

There are no actual videos in the Library. It is a reference area to names and info only. The problem is that such a huge number of these videos are copyrighted and we thus would not be able to post them.

W

So it doesn't show the video itself, just the info of it? The OP didn't make that clear.

I watched all the vids from the wiki section. Having the link is just as good as having the video itself. Just click on the link and it goes to the right web page, the vid loads itself and starts playing. You can watch all the vids in the wiki section this way.

I dont know what it would be like without broadband though.

I second what Walle said - There'is great stuff in the wiki section. It's a great addition to the Den. Thanks to everyone who helped set it up. I appreciate it.

To pass a few minutes it's like going on a magical mystery tour - never know what you might find!

Thanks Ravens:

And it is only beginning. It is kind of like a whole huge library building with about a hundred books right now. Those hundred books are really interesting.

But think what that empty library building will be like when it has a hundred thousand books in it. Same with the Library. It is a fascinating place, and will continue to grow day by day!

W