Unexpected fur sighting

saynotofaux

Was waiting at a level crossing yesterday & happened to notice the woman driver opposite was wearing a fur coat. Having a good old look while waiting for the barriers to lift i’m sure it was blue fox. Havent seen anyone wearing real fur for a couple of years now, so a nice suprise. Anyone else had unexpected fur sightings recently? 

• Like 2

Where was this lovely fur sighting? I hope it was somewhere very snowy and blizzardly!

It was a cold day in San Francisco.  This was many years ago.  I was driving around the Lake when I saw this older gentlemen slowly jogging around ta lake. His walk was waling along side wearing a black full length mink coat.

• Like 2

Full furs not very often, but it is not that rare. Last time I think a girl wearing a dark brown mink fur coat on the plane, a few months ago. She handled it very carefully. 

I regularly see girls/ladies wearing furs in London. Although, not huge silver fox coats or anything so glamours, but mink, beaver, lamb, red fox jackets. Maybe I'm just lucky....well of course I am!

Almost every year I have a least one surprise sighting.  The last was last summer where I spotted a woman wearing a mink gillet whilst heading towards Harvey Nicks here in Edinburgh.  Looked absolutely gorgeous! 

• Like 1

During the cold months, I was at a house doing what I do in my line of work.  I head my head down doing repairs, I hear a voice call out to me. Sir hello? 

I look up and its the neighbor, a very attractive female in her 50s standing there in a silver fox fur coat.   

One of the best days at work....  Lol 

1 hour ago, retrogames00 said:

During the cold months, I was at a house doing what I do in my line of work.  I head my head down doing repairs, I hear a voice call out to me. Sir hello? 

I look up and its the neighbor, a very attractive female in her 50s standing there in a silver fox fur coat.   

One of the best days at work....  Lol 

Did she need you for anything…other than wanting you to disrobe her of that coat?

6 hours ago, thomas renard 450 said:

ok oui je dor sur mon plaid en fausse fourrure qui est sur  mon lit 

I recently went to a horse race meeting at lingfield . And there were plenty of ladies in fur and others with fur accessories 

• Like 1

In Dublin a few days ago, right outside the airport, I saw woman wearing a  bright green (!) fox fur vest. The weather was quite good, actually, a bit surprising to see fox!

Also saw a few fake furs in the streets in the centre.

Tbh fur gillets in the summer ain't much a problem.in in the warmth. 

4th of July is right around the corner.  Summer time.  It reminds me of a time a couple of years back.. I was at one of those summer fireworks show hosted by an exclusive country club at their gold course.  This event was setup on theri gold course.  The theme was a picnic on the gold course.  BBQs, picnic tales, games for the kids.  Casual dress right?  I saw a lady with her kids wearing a mink stole.  I'd guess it can get cold on the golf course in the summer?

This happened about a decade a go, during what we usually refer to as high summer, in Norway, form midsummer to about the start of August. I was in some of the wealthy part of Oslo, just outside the subway station, I did sit down on a bench, when a younger women probably in her late teens, since I did clock her as younger even at that time and I was 24-25 years old. Did sitt down beside, and I had clocked her west a fur as soon as I did see her so I asked her if it was faux, I was pretty sure it was not, and she did reply that no, it was rabbit.

I did think that it was strange that she did open up so easy about it since I gave her and out, and had not asked about the origin of her fur. She could only have said that no, it was real.

Since I have thought that she may actually have liked to tell that it was real. Since I can say that she did actually smile and did stroke her fur vest while saying it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Odinikus said:

This happened about a decade a go, during what we usually refer to as high summer, in Norway, form midsummer to about the start of August. I was in some of the wealthy part of Oslo, just outside the subway station, I did sit down on a bench, when a younger women probably in her late teens, since I did clock her as younger even at that time and I was 24-25 years old. Did sitt down beside, and I had clocked her west a fur as soon as I did see her so I asked her if it was faux, I was pretty sure it was not, and she did reply that no, it was rabbit.

I did think that it was strange that she did open up so easy about it since I gave her and out, and had not asked about the origin of her fur. She could only have said that no, it was real.

Since I have thought that she may actually have liked to tell that it was real. Since I can say that she did actually smile and did stroke her fur vest while saying it.

Did you compliment her on it with a postive response or talk about it further?