Newest EBay score

Shy_Fur_Guy

Picked this up on Ebay for just over $200. I probably don't need another fur, but the Mink/Fox combination with the price was too much for my impulsive nature to resist!

Screenshot_20240607_142715_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20240607_142720_eBay.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 6/7/2024 at 1:31 PM, Shy_Fur_Guy said:

Picked this up on Ebay for just over $200. I probably don't need another fur, but the Mink/Fox combination with the price was too much for my impulsive nature to resist!

Screenshot_20240607_142715_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20240607_142720_eBay.jpg

Is that from styles furs? I love them on TikTok and have messaged them a bit back and forth on ebay. They seem like a great and trusted source. Let me know how the whole process it and how the coat is. Currently in talks with furlovebyjc on Etsy about a mens coyote jacket that hasn’t been listed yet on their site for a great price so hope your purchase is foreshadowing mine

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

Is that from styles furs? I love them on TikTok and have messaged them a bit back and forth on ebay. They seem like a great and trusted source. Let me know how the whole process it and how the coat is. Currently in talks with furlovebyjc on Etsy about a mens coyote jacket that hasn’t been listed yet on their site for a great price so hope your purchase is foreshadowing mine

The coat is coming from a store called Engineered Insanity. They sell a general mish-mash of items, including several fur coats. I got the shipping notification within 3 hours of purchase, so 0 complaints there. I've been looking closer at the photos and the pelts seem a little bit thick for mink, but then again, I have little experience with mink pelts. Even if it's mislabeled, $200 is a good deal, even if it ends up being all fox or even a fox/rabbit combination. I will let you know when it comes. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Any time you can get a full length mink or fox for $200US is a great deal. The lowest purchased F/L for us was $175 - gorgeous pristine spotted fox coat (mentioned it before in other threads.) Not the softest I’ve ever felt (it was almost like Coyote) so we parted ways 😞

Edited by pnwhist
  • Sad 1

Oops, sorry for the mislabeling of the store. I thought I recognized the background and the stand from stylesfurs. I’ll include a pic but just wanted to say sorry.

IMG_8202.png

No need to apologize. I didn't think there was anything to apologize for. To be honest, I looked at a lot of different stores and coats over the last few weeks, that I didn't even bother to note anything except the price and the overall fantastic rating of the seller.