Fur and Sexual Orientation

Aa221881

Does anybody else feel like their love of fur overrides their sexual orientation? I consider myself straight, I'm married to a gorgeous woman that I love...but when I see images of the men on here in their huge fur coats it's like it unlocks a visceral part of me. Does this happen to anyone else? I prefer seeing women in furs to be sure, but I don't think I'd turn down a man if the coat was nice enough.

If this should go in the adult forum please let me know! 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Hello!

I totally understand what you are describing and can recognise myself (except the married part :D).

I have had many erotic dreams, being in the house of an slightly older man in furs (I'm 26...) and him wearing furs, and somewhat being in control of my fantasy. 🙂

In your case, maybe it's an open door for a "ménage à 3"?

Edited by picarenne
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, picarenne said:

Hello!

I totally understand what you are describing and can recognise myself (except the married part :D).

I have had many erotic dreams, being in the house of an slightly older man in furs (I'm 26...) and him wearing furs, and somewhat being in control of my fantasy. 🙂

In your case, maybe it's an open door for a "ménage à 3"?

Well unfortunately I don't think my wife would be in to that! You have almost a mirror image of my fantasy - in mine I'm the older man who is in charge, but we both get to wear sexy furs

I get that I prefer men but I always love women in furs too. Which just says I just love furs and the people wearing them. Fur pride!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, bunnyboy said:

I just love furs and the people wearing them. 

Perfect summary of how I feel!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tashi said:

412aed819e046111764e5c9631416823.jpg.4d6c8e797f0bcd843acd01db19ff7e03.jpg4b79c2f05a7c5bccdf6ac798fc769112.thumb.jpg.f40ab6b760c66736dfe7bf8d0c1bc45f.jpg2d88b3ecb7f237dae6136ba6d7cb0801.thumb.jpg.6a617e54220c7ca0487a2eb8e0d8292a.jpg

My basic type here, just add fur lol

Ha I also have a huge fetish for long hair! I would definitely hook up with a guy who looked like that, especially if he had a fur coat on

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I remember being turned on by a man wearing a GOURGOUS fox fur coat but I think what excited me most was men can wear fur too. I admired his fur attitude and his happy personality so he was an inspiration when I needed it. I'm straight and married and would not stray over someone wearing fur coat. With that said, Years ago my love of furs was always private and I felt like the only one. I have a great appreciation for all who inspired me over time. I love to see all PEOPLE enjoy wearing their furs.

Edited by shyfurwriter
  • Like 4

On 5/23/2024 at 8:36 AM, Aa221881 said:

Ha I also have a huge fetish for long hair! I would definitely hook up with a guy who looked like that, especially if he had a fur coat on

totally, I'd love to have a prostate orgasm in his hair while he railed me

• Like 1

I guess I would call myself bi-curious, because I would definitely be open to things that I wouldn't otherwise be open to with men if there was fur involved. I've definitely fantasized about it a few times.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Furlover93 said:

I guess I would call myself bi-curious, because I would definitely be open to things that I wouldn't otherwise be open to with men if there was fur involved. I've definitely fantasized about it a few times.

I think quite a few of us are like that.

• Like 4

I think that's true for a lot of us. Seems many guys are open to seeing or doing stuff with other men if fur is involved. A lot of men definitely enjoy watching other men pleasure themselves with fur and use it sexually. Personally, I'm not really into men in furs, but I'm a bi crossdresser and into men sexually, so the idea of wearing fur to make me more feminine and being with men gets me excited. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2024 at 2:19 AM, gai said:

Ik denk dat dat voor velen van ons geldt. Het lijkt erop dat veel mannen openstaan voor het zien of doen van dingen met andere mannen als er bont bij betrokken is. Veel mannen vinden het zeker leuk om te zien hoe andere mannen zich vermaken met bont en het seksueel gebruiken. Persoonlijk hou ik niet echt van mannen in bont, maar ik ben een bi-travestiet en val seksueel op mannen, dus het idee om bont te dragen om me vrouwelijker te maken en bij mannen te zijn, maakt me opgewonden.

IkHet maakt me niet uit of het een man of een vrouw is. Als iemand (nep)bont draagt, raak ik opgewonden. Wil je het (stiekem) voelen. Sta ook open voor anderen om hierover te kletsen, elkaars vacht te voelen of elkaar op te winden en de ander te verwennen met vacht. Heerlijk om elkaar te laten genieten met/op vacht.

To the OP,

Majority of people fall on a spectrum of sexuality. It's not some linear thing. Fur might help encourage that side of you a bit more. But I'd say overall you've probably had some of those feelings regardless. Just culturally and socially men are trained to think one way about sexuality.

• 2 weeks later...

It bugs me when people think that fur is for women or that men who like fur must be gay.  What the actual fuck?!  Who says?

Fur is fur.  It has no gender.  It is what it is.

Sex is sex.  It doesn't matter who you fuck as long as they want to fuck you back.

Sex with fur is neither masculine nor feminine.  Sex is about enjoying pleasure and sharing that pleasure with somebody you care about.

Everything else is just made up concepts that have no meaning on their own, beyond what significance other people assign them.  Most of it is bullshit!  Some things are important.  We shouldn't hurt other people.  We shouldn't break the law.  We shouldn't do immoral things like involving children in adult activities.  We need to recognize that others should be allowed to express their preferences and that we have little to no say in the matter.  Beyond that, do what you want and don't take any flack from others.  If you have to, tell them to go fly a kite!

One thing that bugs me the most is when people try to force their opinions and their will on others without reason.  If you are in a venue where people express their opinions, that's fine.  People have the right to express their opinions and state their beliefs, even to try to convince others to take their position but, to force opinions on others or to bully them into submission is right out!  Using social pressure to do the same is just as bad!

Bottom line:  Whether you are a man or women; whether you like men or women, feel free to grab some fur and the sexually desirable and willing partner of your choice and fuck away!  If anybody gives you any grief about it, tell them that they can fuck whoever they want, in the way that they want in their own bedroom and stay the hell out of yours!  Flip them the middle finger and slam the door in their face!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's better to fuck fur than humans anyday. Pretty safe and all you get is some hair under skin. lol

• Like 2

On 6/5/2024 at 10:15 AM, FullLengthFox said:

English please...

I don't care if it's a man or a woman. If someone wears (fake) fur, I get excited. You can always come and chat, see, try on or feel our collection. I am also open to chatting online, showing each other's furs or turning each other on via webcam and masturbating together online. It's wonderful to let each other enjoy with/in/on fur. If you live in the Netherlands or a neighboring country, send a message immediately if you want to see our collection or try on or feel our furs (with your entire body).....

• 3 weeks later...

I think in a strange way furs owned up my sexuality as well.  I can find myself fantasizing about all sorts of roles with all sorts of people thanks to my love of furs. I think life has gotten increasingly interesting 😅😆

• Like 1

Mmmm ... quite a few orientations here.

I am strongly into furs. I love feminine furs. I love to see them on women and I like to wrap myself in them. Men in fur don't attract me at all, on the contrary. I like very much to be in fur in the presence of a woman and make love with her. I think we are all united in our passion for fur but we live this passion in quite different ways. 

A lot of interesting responses here.

I'm a straight soulmated guy, but I consider myself gender nonconforming since I am very femme and okay with that.  Furs have been a part of my life since age 10 in one way or another.  I delight in wearing furs, even outside in the summer with my coffee on cool mornings and around the house for fun.   Yeah, and for THAT too, for she has furs as well.

I never thought that gender has much to do with my love of fur.  It's a strong almost magnetic attraction with which I am very comfortable. 

• Like 1

No I don’t feel like my interest in fur overrides my sexual orientation. I don’t even have a fur fetish. From my point of view, fur is nothing more than a stylish winter coat. That’s all. 

On 6/14/2024 at 10:25 PM, Worker 11811 said:

It bugs me when people think that fur is for women or that men who like fur must be gay.  What the actual fuck?!  Who says?

Fur is fur.  It has no gender.  It is what it is.

Sex is sex.  It doesn't matter who you fuck as long as they want to fuck you back.

Sex with fur is neither masculine nor feminine.  Sex is about enjoying pleasure and sharing that pleasure with somebody you care about.

Everything else is just made up concepts that have no meaning on their own, beyond what significance other people assign them.  Most of it is bullshit!  Some things are important.  We shouldn't hurt other people.  We shouldn't break the law.  We shouldn't do immoral things like involving children in adult activities.  We need to recognize that others should be allowed to express their preferences and that we have little to no say in the matter.  Beyond that, do what you want and don't take any flack from others.  If you have to, tell them to go fly a kite!

One thing that bugs me the most is when people try to force their opinions and their will on others without reason.  If you are in a venue where people express their opinions, that's fine.  People have the right to express their opinions and state their beliefs, even to try to convince others to take their position but, to force opinions on others or to bully them into submission is right out!  Using social pressure to do the same is just as bad!

Bottom line:  Whether you are a man or women; whether you like men or women, feel free to grab some fur and the sexually desirable and willing partner of your choice and fuck away!  If anybody gives you any grief about it, tell them that they can fuck whoever they want, in the way that they want in their own bedroom and stay the hell out of yours!  Flip them the middle finger and slam the door in their face!

I couldn´t agree more.

• Thanks 1