Good-bye OJ

furs limited

It was reported that OJ Simpson had a fox coat worth over $20,000. Have any of you seen a picture of that coat? I have looked to no avail.

What the hell?? The dude murdered two people, committed grand larceny and served jail time and you want to fucking ogle over this psycho’s fox coat??? Dude just get a Pinterest account and look at other furs elsewhere…. Even in death this monster isn’t worth the trouble.

• Like 10

On 4/11/2024 at 11:49 AM, furs limited said:

It was reported that OJ Simpson had a fox coat worth over $20,000. Have any of you seen a picture of that coat? I have looked to no avail.

OJ Simpson's fox fur coat was seized by the authorities in 1997 along with other items including high end furniture, valuable artwork, and sports memorabilia.  The coat was valued at $26,000 at the time.  I think it's worth much less today due to decreased demand for fur.

I don’t know about OJ, but I do know that Nicole Brown-Simpson, RIP, modelled Furs, specifically a Silver Fox  Coat she wore that got on the cover of the National Enquirer around the time of the double murder. This is the scan I took of that cover picture:-

Nicole Brown Simpson -1293918424_Original.jpeg

Edited by SimonG
  • Like 3

It could possibly be this coat that's worth $20,000. This was taken back in 2005, when they were in Hollywood for Christmas 2005!

hollywood-ca-usa-nicole-brown-simpson-and-oj-simpson-attend-are-shown-DNXT3R.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1