Jump to content

Wifes and gf in fur


blakeymikey

Recommended Posts

How many of u have had to get ur other halfs into fur and into a fur fetish sense or wearing it. And how hard was it  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was open about it with my girlfriend pretty early on, and now it is our little ‘secret’ that no one else than us know about. In that way it kinda works as a hidden afrodisiac, since she wearing sweaters that no one thinks twice about, for us is an open sexual invitation from her. I also love mohair and angora, and that was even easier to introduce especially since she often feels cold and we live in Norway, a country where knitwear is everywhere and fur is quite common. 
 

For me, the clue was to be open but not fanatic about it. We often use it in bed, but it’s not a must either.

Edited by Pelsker
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pretty much the same for me (only that in my case it's only fur). I told her it excited me, then when I asked her to wear furs for sex she said: "of course!". Not every time either, whenever she feels like it. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same experience here. A fur blanket keeps us perfectly warm during foreplay. And she got used to wearing fur and now loves it.

Given the sensual advantage of fur on a woman's skin it shouldn't be too hard to convince her. A fur massage mitten is a good starter. The hardest part was to bring up the courage to speak about it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For me and the Mrs, it was definitely a progression and for me to make it a conscious decision to make it an enhancement to the love making and not the reason WHY we were…(although, I must it admit it takes a lot of self-control for not obvious to be obvious. 🙂 )

I think what sold her that fur can be part of her enjoyment was early on, I would give her a “fur massage” in the scenario where she would be absolutely nude on the bed, and I would take all the full-lengths we had and I would drape the coat from one side of her body to the other side- allowing the fur to caress all over her skin and whole body. Do this process about 10-ish times with the coat and then switch to the next one in line. 
 

For those who do have a handful of full-lengths, this can actually be a bit of a workout BUT the payoff is so worth it, seeing your lover enjoy a little bit of heaven and not wanting it to stop.

Edited by pnwhist
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m lucky that my girlfriend likes fur just as much as me. We do get some looks while out both wearing fur 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Paulwhiffen said:

I’m lucky that my girlfriend likes fur just as much as me. We do get some looks while out both wearing fur 

Probably some guys checking her out 🤣

Between this site and IG, I don't think fur fetishes are that uncommon. My dream is to find a woman that will enjoy being draped in full pelts while making love (I have bobcats, lynxes, a fox, and a bunch of hides of trapped animals I need to tan!) Definitely thinking about that from the fantasy perspective where I killed the beast and wrap her up in it! Probably a harder sell, but I know I'll have to slowly ease into it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, james93 said:

Probably some guys checking her out 🤣

Between this site and IG, I don't think fur fetishes are that uncommon. My dream is to find a woman that will enjoy being draped in full pelts while making love (I have bobcats, lynxes, a fox, and a bunch of hides of trapped animals I need to tan!) Definitely thinking about that from the fantasy perspective where I killed the beast and wrap her up in it! Probably a harder sell, but I know I'll have to slowly ease into it.

I don’t think it’d be as hard of a sell as you think it would. I introduced my now wife to fur when we first started dating a couple years ago, I did it slow and we took our time with it. She now loves it, to the point she has had me order a custom fox bedspread and multiple custom coats recently….and likes to hear about the amount of pelts used in each item 😉 

and yes, she was “against” fur when we met. She had just never experienced it lol 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/30/2024 at 12:46 AM, Furrrrrrrrrr said:

I don’t think it’d be as hard of a sell as you think it would. I introduced my now wife to fur when we first started dating a couple years ago, I did it slow and we took our time with it. She now loves it, to the point she has had me order a custom fox bedspread and multiple custom coats recently….and likes to hear about the amount of pelts used in each item 😉 

and yes, she was “against” fur when we met. She had just never experienced it lol 

Just goes to show that until u experience it as a anti then u never know.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, blakeymikey said:

Just goes to show that until u experience it as a anti then u never know.

You’re totally right! It’s amazing how much she has changed her mind in the last couple years. Especially since she somewhat enjoys the “taboo”/“cruel” side of fur now too. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/31/2024 at 11:34 AM, Furrrrrrrrrr said:

You’re totally right! It’s amazing how much she has changed her mind in the last couple years. Especially since she somewhat enjoys the “taboo”/“cruel” side of fur now too. 

Wow congrats! I especially love the fact that she's into the cruel side of fur. How did that happen? Did you encourage her in any way or did it happen naturally to her? 

I have to count my blessings though. I was able to slowly get my wife into furs and she has no issues wearing fur parkas in public and full fur coats in the bedroom. She likes the sensual aspect of it, but I don't think that 'cruel' side is in her haha. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got my wife into it but it also didn't take much at all. We both love furs in every way! 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I told my wife practically as soon as we started dating. I told her I loved fur. I wanted her to enjoy it and wear it as well. Once we were married we started slowly with a fur comforter for the winter. Then we expanded to vests for wearing out and a parka. Now she has a nice silver fox jacket for those special cold date nights. We’ve been married 9 years and just now she’s really getting into the taboo side as well. She’ll role play as Cruella and ask me how many pelts it took to make our Rex blanket that’s dyed to look like Dalmatian. She asked me to custom order it and really has enjoyed the cruel side in the bedroom. Just be open and honest. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2024 at 11:10 PM, syfr said:

Wow congrats! I especially love the fact that she's into the cruel side of fur. How did that happen? Did you encourage her in any way or did it happen naturally to her? 

I have to count my blessings though. I was able to slowly get my wife into furs and she has no issues wearing fur parkas in public and full fur coats in the bedroom. She likes the sensual aspect of it, but I don't think that 'cruel' side is in her haha. 

It was definitely influenced by me, she knew about my love of fur, knew that I had fur coats to “play” with, but was never really into it. She kept asking me “what is it that you really like about real fur?” And I finally told her, it was the fact that it is considered “taboo” and that it takes so many animals to be sacrificed for such a soft and sensual object for our pleasure that really turns me on. And she has absolutely loved it ever since. She understands now. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Furrrrrrrrrr said:

It was definitely influenced by me, she knew about my love of fur, knew that I had fur coats to “play” with, but was never really into it. She kept asking me “what is it that you really like about real fur?” And I finally told her, it was the fact that it is considered “taboo” and that it takes so many animals to be sacrificed for such a soft and sensual object for our pleasure that really turns me on. And she has absolutely loved it ever since. She understands now. 

I'd be interested to know more, this is a very rare dynamic and I'd like to hear how she interacts with this cruel side

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Prowl said:

I'd be interested to know more, this is a very rare dynamic and I'd like to hear how she interacts with this cruel side

Dm me. I’m always open to chat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well you can read part of our story of getting together in another thread.

 

This past week was our 10 year anniversary, and the photo below is what she requested we take for a couple of nights away 🤩, and I can say every one was worn🤤

Screenshot_20240409-105611.png

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...