Poll: For those who allow shoes and boots on fur rugs, do you also allow footwear on the bed and/or sofa?

FurRugLover

Poll: For those who allow shoes and boots on fur rugs, do you also allow footwear on the bed and/or sofa?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. For those who allow shoes and boots on fur rugs, do you also allow them on the bed and/or sofa? If not, why? This poll does NOT apply if you do not allow shoes and boots on fur rugs.

• Yes, I allow shoes and boots on some or all fur rugs but NOT the bed or sofa because shoes are dirty.
    • Yes, I allow shoes and boots on some or all fur rugs but NOT the bed or sofa for other reasons.
    • Yes, I allow shoes and boots on some or all fur rugs AND on the bed or sofa.

This is my first time posting a poll.  This poll is about fur rugs and wearing shoes on them.  It does not apply if you do not allow shoes on fur rugs.

Edited by FurRugLover

I think I can speak for most people here and  safely assume that most of our members do not own either a fur rug or fur bedding. Most of us here have to make do with either simple accessories a coat or two (either preowned or new) or some combination thereof. For those of us who have an entire room full of furs and can afford fur bedding or rugs, those individuals tend to be outliers 

8 hours ago, Panther10 said:

I think I can speak for most people here and  safely assume that most of our members do not own either a fur rug or fur bedding. Most of us here have to make do with either simple accessories a coat or two (either preowned or new) or some combination thereof. For those of us who have an entire room full of furs and can afford fur bedding or rugs, those individuals tend to be outliers 

That's interesting as I'm just the opposite: I have no fur coats or fur accessories that one would wear, but I do have a collection of fur rugs, some of which are on the floor and get stepped on with shoes while others are in storage as I don't have the space to lay out every fur rug.

2 hours ago, FurRugLover said:

That's interesting as I'm just the opposite: I have no fur coats or fur accessories that one would wear, but I do have a collection of fur rugs, some of which are on the floor and get stepped on with shoes while others are in storage as I don't have the space to lay out every fur rug.

Given the site mainly caters to those of the fur clothing fetish, I think you're going to struggle to find someone who shares your enthusiasm of rugs and the like, much less ones being stepped on

• Like 1

Here are a few images that illustrate the most popular option so far: "I allow shoes and boots on some or all fur rugs but NOT the bed or sofa because shoes are dirty." 🙂

17817686_289503081472195_3503443121570578432_n.jpg

17663664_751823164981515_8222261726192599040_n.jpg

243969247_10208967286977316_8035709954226549913_n.jpg

I have a sheepskin rug, but I would never walk on it while wearing shoes.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ozfurlova said:

Given the site mainly caters to those of the fur clothing fetish, I think you're going to struggle to find someone who shares your enthusiasm of rugs and the like, much less ones being stepped on

There are actually quite a few elsewhere (e.g. Instagram) with a fetish for animal skin rugs and shoes on fur rugs.

• 3 weeks later...

For those who answered, what type of fur rug(s) do you have on the floor?  And where is/are the fur(s) placed (for example, by the entrance, in a hallway, on the floor of your store, etc.)?