Any one know the history of these pics

Peltzz

The domain is hosted by Niue, a Polynesian Nation, and one of the smallest in the world. One of their largest exports is internet domains. 

Volpe is Italian for Fox which is what these lovely ladies are wearing. So perhaps it was some amateur Italian fox-fur enthusiast creating a website and hosting it in Niue.  

Unfortunately, the website is gone, along with the history of the pics and the elegant women depicted.

Sadly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FurMaster3 said:

The domain is hosted by Niue, a Polynesian Nation, and one of the smallest in the world. One of their largest exports is internet domains. 

Volpe is Italian for Fox which is what these lovely ladies are wearing. So perhaps it was some amateur Italian fox-fur enthusiast creating a website and hosting it in Niue.  

Unfortunately, the website is gone, along with the history of the pics and the elegant women depicted.

Sadly.

You got further then I did thanks

• Like 1

I do so love silver fox! Nothing like a sumptuous stole to tickle ones fancy for luxury! Thank you for sharing!  

Edited by shyfurwriter
grammar

• 4 weeks later...

I love these photos so much. These wealthy women are draped with foxes in such an over-the-top and opulent way - what an excellent combination! They don't have a care for how many foxes have been sacrificed for their vanity!

• Like 1