Help needed choosing Fox fur stole

Chrisfurlover

Howdy guys, gals, and pals!

With the help of this community and a lot of research I have narrowed it down to 2 stoles for a cashmere & wool Burberry that I’ve posted about in this forum before.

I have never owned any items with frost fox pelts and wanted anyone who has to weigh their opinion in on it vs a shadow blue fox pelt. Also welcoming any input of owners of fox fur stoles in general. 

I have posted links to the 2 stoles on Etsy as well as a picture of my coat that is in shipping for reference.

I am welcoming any input from y’all, once again everyone on here is awesome!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1182281283/

https://www.etsy.com/listing/635642116/

IMG_6066.jpeg

IMG_6069.jpeg

IMG_6072.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

This overall is a very classy look.

A suggestion would be to sew the same types of hooks/buttons on the coat and stole side so that you can change the fur type as you please. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, syfr said:

This overall is a very classy look.

A suggestion would be to sew the same types of hooks/buttons on the coat and stole side so that you can change the fur type as you please. 

Well, a little update. I got the very thick blue fox dyed brown stole (2nd stole pic) and I love it. I went to the furrier and we plan to make it detachable and to my surprise the wool coat has buttons inside for a detachable liner. Fortunately for me, my furrier is going to use those since they are in the perfect spot for a couple of the buttons and mirror it on the other side as well as put another couple of additional buttons. I should have it back on the 26th of this month so there should be an update after that!

thank you for your kind words btw!

Edited by Chrisfurlover
Grammar and spelling (dyslexia lol)

20 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

Well, a little update. I got the very thick blue fox dyed brown stole (2nd stole pic) and I love it. I went to the furrier and we plan to make it detachable and to my surprise the wool coat has buttons inside for a detachable liner. Fortunately for me, my furrier is going to use those since they are in the perfect spot for a couple of the buttons and mirror it on the other side as well as put another couple of additional buttons. I should have it back on the 26th of this month so there should be an update after that!

thank you for your kind words btw!

Nice update! Looking forward to seeing the end result. 

• Like 1

Alright! Much awaited update. 

VERDICT: turned out amazing, still in love with my furriers work!

It’s detachable by 7 authentic Burberry buttons that my furrier orders to match the existing ones used for a removable liner that this coat came with.

couldn't be more happier! Let me know what y’all’s opinions are!

P.S. added some pictures if plan on wearing it with to an upcoming vacation.IMG_6419.thumb.jpeg.a12a5d0635036cc06df19bc8b9d48d14.jpeg

IMG_6420.jpeg

IMG_6422.jpeg

IMG_6417.jpeg

IMG_6341.jpeg

IMG_6326.jpeg

IMG_6311.jpeg

IMG_6301.jpeg

• Like 1

Perfect match! The coat is light green, right? The colors are a very nice couple. I also like the combination on your second pic (brown leather shoes, black trousers, dark gray sweater and watch).

• Thanks 1

The color of the coat is tan but under some lighting it looks more olive green just how the stole looks more reddish under warm lighting but it a chocolate brown. I appreciate the kinds words and yes that outfit will definitely be making a guest appearance to next weeks fur filled Colorado trip!