Two unique men's furs for sale

leatherzaddy

Hello everyone. 

I'm looking to create some space in my closet and have been decided to see if anyone would be interested in two unique fur pieces I don't often wear. The first is a Finnish raccoon fur coat and the second is a leather snow-suit lined in pieced fox fur, I believe it is blue fox fur that has been dyed black based on its similarity to my own black fox fur bomber jacket. If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM letting me know what you're thinking and any questions you may have. I'll attach more detailed descriptions and measurements below.  

Men’s black fox fur lined leather snowsuit with hood

Lined with pieced fox fur, this snowsuit can also be worn in reverse with the fur side out. It closes with a front zipper and has two side pockets on the leather side. With fox fur at the hood and cuffs of both the arms and legs, this is a unique statement piece. Overall in fair condition, there are two spots on fur lining where the fur pieces have come apart (see photos) but this is not noticeable when worn fur-side in and it should be an easy repair at your local furrier.

Size: Men's XL, measurements below are in inches 

Chest - 50”

Waist - 46”

Shoulder - 22”

Sleeves - 28”

Inseam - 28”

Men's Finnish raccoon fur coat

Genuine neutral light brown Finnish raccoon fur coat featuring a shawl collar, full-length with slit pockets and button closure. In like-new condition, coat was cleaned in Fall 2022 by the furrier I purchased it from.

Size: L / XL, measurements below are in inches 

Chest - 46”

Waist - 48”

Shoulder - 20”

Length - 56”

Sleeve - 28”

IMG_3958.png

IMG_3959.png

IMG_3960.png

IMG_3962.png

IMG_3964.png

IMG_3965.png

IMG_3966.png

IMG_3349.png

IMG_3351.png

IMG_3359.png

Edited by leatherzaddy
Correcting a spelling error
  • Like 1

On 2/1/2024 at 11:23 PM, fungus said:

I bet that fur suit feels amazing wearing nothing underneath. 

I think many fur fetishists get that idea with fur lined pieces! 

Interested in finn raccoon coat... How tall are you?

And how much?

Edited by CoyoteFox

• 4 weeks later...

Update: The fox fur-lined suit has been purchased, but the Finn raccoon coat is still available. Happy fur shopping everyone 🙂

On 3/14/2024 at 10:53 AM, leatherzaddy said:

Update: The fox fur-lined suit has been purchased, but the Finn raccoon coat is still available. Happy fur shopping everyone 🙂

How much for the finn?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! Just wanted to let everyone know that A) The Finn Raccoon is still available, I’ve sent everyone who has expressed an interest a DM so if you are still interested feel free to follow up with me there. B) I’m relocating in early May, so I’ll be taking this off the market to keep for myself if no one is seriously interested between now and the end of April. 

Happy fur shopping folks! 😄