Hello from the UK!

Timcp

Hi everyone, new member here.

I am a young man from the UK looking for some styling advice. 
I am 5' 7, regular build, and would like to style an open front, knee length fuzzy white coat. Any suggestions would be amazing!

Hope you are all enjoying the cold months.

Tim

Edited by Timcp

Hi @Timcp, welcome to the forum. I won't really be able to advice you as I'm not really into guys in fur, but I'm sure some others will. 

@Timcp howdy! When getting a fur coat like you described there are a lot of factors such as: real vs faux, what is your budget, new vs vintage, what qualities do you want out of the fur, do you want a longer haired fur or a shorter more dense haired fur. If you’re able to better describe the attributes of what you’re looking for I’m sure someone including myself could help.

anyways, warm welcome from Texas!

@FullLengthFox Thanks for the welcome!

@Chrisfurlover Hi there! Thanks for the reply! To clarify, I have a faux fur. Similar to this: 

https://www.shein.co.uk/Men-Open-Front-Longline-Fuzzy-Coat-p-25035183-cat-3140.html

I am just struggling to vision an outfit that would work well with it. Mostly what I see is to go with a plain top and jeans so that the coat stands out.
However, this seems very boring and not very stylish in my opinion. Maybe a quarter zip or shirt would work better with some nice shoes... not sure haha. 

Oh gotcha, my misunderstanding. I thought you were asking about buying a fur coat. Well if it’s similar to that you can take it many routes. A higher rise pair of pleated pants with either Chelsea boots or some form of formal footwear would be nice especially with a knitted top like an Irish knitted sweater. You can also go very casual and do light blue jeans, nice ish form of sneakers like converse or new balance and just a hoodie underneath. There are a range of options. If you were in the southern U.S. I’d say to get a pair of black cowboy boots, wrangler dress jeans, a nice detailed matching belt and either a sweater or a similar style outer garment. Hope it helps!