Mob Wife Trend = Fur in Public!!!

CoyoteFox

Waited decades for the return....... HERE WE GO!!! 🥰

FUR DEN:             PETA:

1                         0

image.png.c7ea7b49ba3bdb27bcf9cad5f683ef4b.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12981897/Is-real-fur-Khloe-Kardashian-Reality-star-risks-wrath-animal-rights-groups-emerges-huge-coat-15-years-Id-naked-PETA-campaign.html

• Like 7

I’m loving this “new” trend. People compliment me on my furs wherever I go now!

Edited by Showgirl2017
  • Like 6

19 hours ago, CoyoteFox said:

Waited decades for the return....... HERE WE GO!!! 🥰

FUR DEN:             PETA:

1                         0

image.png.c7ea7b49ba3bdb27bcf9cad5f683ef4b.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12981897/Is-real-fur-Khloe-Kardashian-Reality-star-risks-wrath-animal-rights-groups-emerges-huge-coat-15-years-Id-naked-PETA-campaign.html

It is an excellent silver fox fur for the snow, nothing better than a long, fluffy and soft fur

Lol sometimes I feel like I’m living in a parallel dimension when I browse this forum. I know everyone’s personal experiences are different and their encounters with people who are for and against fur are no different. But I just find it funny sometimes when people say “oh man I got some dirty looks when I was wearing my furs today. I feel like we need a fur revolution so attitudes like this will just go away forever!” 

But in the meantime I’m sitting here like….I’ve been wearing furs every winter since 2009 and I’ve never been harassed by anyone in the Peta community even once! I swear some of you need to take a trip to Chicago one day and bring your furs with you. It is the most self indulgent thing you could ever do for your self esteem.  You’ll never need a hashtag again in order to justify what you like. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Panther10 said:

Lol sometimes I feel like I’m living in a parallel dimension when I browse this forum. I know everyone’s personal experiences are different and their encounters with people who are for and against fur are no different. But I just find it funny sometimes when people say “oh man I got some dirty looks when I was wearing my furs today. I feel like we need a fur revolution so attitudes like this will just go away forever!” 

But in the meantime I’m sitting here like….I’ve been wearing furs every winter since 2009 and I’ve never been harassed by anyone in the Peta community even once! I swear some of you need to take a trip to Chicago one day and bring your furs with you. It is the most self indulgent thing you could ever do for your self esteem.  You’ll never need a hashtag again in order to justify what you like. 

Agree with you, Panther10...

This article from NPR, which is probably where most activists get news, all but greenlights VINTAGE FUR as a go:

https://www.npr.org/2024/01/26/1226620627/fur-vintage-faux-fashion-mob-wife-tiktok-trend-animals

Yep, live in Chicago and it’s probably one of the more fur friendly cities. No one cares what you wear

Living in central Texas and growing up on a ranch, fur is necessary for winter temperature rodeos. It doesn’t get very cold in Texas often but when it does it gets very cold. You will see a lot of shearling and suede coats and a lot of mink and fox coats.

It was very fun to see growing up and when we moved up north to the city, the coats kept being there but a lot of people switched out their jeans and boots for pants and sneakers. I’m just glad it’s becoming more acceptable.

23 hours ago, a_man_of_many_foxes said:

Yep, live in Chicago and it’s probably one of the more fur friendly cities. No one cares what you wear

I swear for that reason alone I keep upping the ante on the amount of furs I wear each winter when it comes to coats and accessories. First it was just a fox coat but then it evolved into also wearing hats and gloves…now it’s purses. Nobody cares here! My furrier speculated that the reason is because this used to be the home of the Evans Fur Collection emporium. Back then they put this city on the map for its amount of furs they sold to the public. The store isn’t around anymore but it’s left quite a legacy. 4 generations removed and people still wear fur here like the 80’s never left 

Edited by Panther10
  • Like 2