Need advice on fox stoles sellers

Chrisfurlover

Howdy guys, so I recently purchased a Burberry wool & cashmere coat with the intent of putting a fox fur collar, using whatever stole I decide to buy, on it with my furrier. I would appreciate any recommendations from y’all of sellers you trust and are happy with how your items turned out. Currently I’m looking at “ZenoSagaFurs” and “Missfox6” on Etsy. I’ve included a photo of the coat I bought and I appreciate every and all responses.

IMG_6020.png

• Like 1

I regret not buying this enormous finn raccoon collar off Etsy in the early Summer of 2022 when it was half the current price... I have a really sharp full-length camel coat that's perfect for it... Wanted people to see me in this and start feeling better about wearing and loving fur (again)... Only a fur lover would wear this... 🙂 haha

image.png.1d1ff700db75fb49629054c9b4ee57d6.png

b79b829a1e0c193a0fde8626084ead64--polo-coat-topcoat.thumb.jpg.6f5d790646f97094e34a9417837b5b92.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CoyoteFox said:

I regret not buying this enormous finn raccoon collar off Etsy in the early Summer of 2022 when it was half the current price... I have a really sharp full-length camel coat that's perfect for it... Wanted people to see me in this and start feeling better about wearing and loving fur (again)... Only a fur lover would wear this... 🙂 haha

b79b829a1e0c193a0fde8626084ead64--polo-coat-topcoat.thumb.jpg.6f5d790646f97094e34a9417837b5b92.jpg

I can't imagine what I'd do if I saw someone wearing a coat with a collar like that! New life goal I think

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, CoyoteFox said:

Was that seller on Etsy “YourFurrier?” Have you purchased anything else from them?

26 minutes ago, CoyoteFox said:

Yeah... but I haven't bought anything from them.

Oh that’s okay. Thank you for the conversation!

if your budget isn’t too restrictive, and you aren’t consigned to just a stole, perhaps it would be wise to consider adding a full fur liner to the inside of your coat that also has a fur collar? Typically that extra work is well worth the cost because the jacket looks more complete and more luxurious. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Panther10 said:

if your budget isn’t too restrictive, and you aren’t consigned to just a stole, perhaps it would be wise to consider adding a full fur liner to the inside of your coat that also has a fur collar? Typically that extra work is well worth the cost because the jacket looks more complete and more luxurious. 

I have a jacket that has a Finn raccoon liner and I just don’t wear it as often because of how bulky it is. That’s why I’m deciding to go with just a fox collar, but it will be a larger collar.

31 minutes ago, Chrisfurlover said:

I have a jacket that has a Finn raccoon liner and I just don’t wear it as often because of how bulky it is. That’s why I’m deciding to go with just a fox collar, but it will be a larger collar.

I can see how it would be a little impractical but I bet that jacket looks incredible 

24 minutes ago, Aa221881 said:

I can see how it would be a little impractical but I bet that jacket looks incredible 

I wish I had more occasions to wear it. It’s been warming back up. Unfortunately when it has was cold I’ve opted for more traditional of my coats I have.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2024 at 2:03 PM, CoyoteFox said:

I would wear it and run my big fat penis thrue it every chance I got 

1 hour ago, Deezy said:

I would wear it and run my big fat penis thrue it every chance I got 

👎

Seriously that’s gross. Take that kind of talk to the adult section of the boards or go to some discord where you don’t need a filter

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Panther10 said:

Seriously that’s gross. Take that kind of talk to the adult section of the boards or go to some discord where you don’t need a filter

Thank you @Panther10 honestly gross, I appreciate you backing me up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chrisfurlover said:

Thank you @Panther10 honestly gross, I appreciate you backing me up

No problem. It really bothers me when some people here seem to completely lack any kind of filter or have a total disregard for the decorum of this website. Keep it in your pants people. Not everyone is here because of a fetish. Some of us (if not most of us) are here because they have a healthy appreciation for fur and fur fashion. 

• Thanks 1

Like I said in my introduction post to a member “…glad a common interest in something as simple as fur can bring people together in a community like this that spans oceans!” Also @Panther10you seem cool, would love to chat any time. But I could not agree more with what you said! 

•