Which one of you thieving swines has got Mariah's Mink Coat?

SimonG

Funny... It seems like a lot of stars are retarded.

No, I don't mean like, the way when we were in grade school, how we would call each other names as put-downs. "Hey! You must be some kinda' REtard!"

Brittany Spears? I think she's got problems... REAL problems.

Jessica Simpson? She seems like just another one of those empty-headed bimbos.

But, Anna Nicole Smith? As they used to say down South... "She ain't right!"

So, Mariah, it seems, is just another in a log string of superstars with marginal talent who seem like all they have going for them is that they screwed the right people on the way "up".

Sometimes, I feel like I'm stupid for having scruples.

(Then, I usually lie down and take a nap until the feeling goes away. )

Worker wrote...

Jessica Simpson? She seems like just another one of those empty-headed bimbos.

You say that like it's so bad! Wrap her up in a floor length silver fox, nothing much else would matter!

FLinFL

Seriously though...

If PETA are then re-distributing to coats to elsewhere, at least some of the unwanted dog-eared coats are going to people who appreciate and benefit from them. This can only be good for fur and its widespread use. If MC is dumb enough to donate a coat and a fur loving bagage handler grabs it well boo to her. But at least PETA appreciates what a valuable garment fur is and what is not wanted can be RECYCLED - don't know if the same can be said of the fake stuff........ Should WE donate our old furs????? - don't know if the 3rd world would want our 'pre-loved' ones!!

Auzmink

FLFL - hypothetically yes, and should an activist ever hassle us, we can remind them that the most extremist organisation is promoting the recycling of furs around the World. Should keep them quiet!!!!

Auzmink