Howdy from Texas

Chrisfurlover

Hey y’all, not a lot of people from Texas on this site but I can’t blame them, it doesn’t get that cold that often here. Honestly very glad I found this site as it offers up an opportunity for many of us to be open about our niche interests. I’ve always loved fur and fur fashion and have been able to enjoy wearing my fur coats out and staying warm during our winters here. I love what this community is about and look forward to being active. Hope this post finds y'all well 🙂

Welcome to the forum! I regularly see eBay fur listings from Texas so I do think there is a great love for fur there despite the lack of cold periods. 

5 hours ago, FullLengthFox said:

Welcome to the forum! I regularly see eBay fur listings from Texas so I do think there is a great love for fur there despite the lack of cold periods. 

I see them pop up sometimes but like you said, I do think there is a passion still down here in Texas for fur. Thank you for the kind welcome 

4 hours ago, Aa221881 said:

Welcome! You've had some good fur weather down there recently!

Yeah for a short couple of weeks. I loved finally getting a couple of my coats out of storage for the couple of weeks of wonderful winter weather we had! Thank you for the welcome 🙂

1 hour ago, furs limited said:

The folks on DALLAS sure found occasions to wear fur. Miss those days.

They do once the weather is right. There is a lot of great furriers in Texas and especially Dallas near where I am. I love how fur is really coming back and the most you’ll hear wearing it down here is “can I touch it” or “where’d you get that.” Much love from texas

53 minutes ago, paul2809 said:

plus 8degrees NorthEast Louisiana wednesday morening........burrrrrrr

Yeah it’s starting to warm back up down here, just rain and fog 😞

@ukfurlover @paul2809 idk, it gets pretty hot down here. Unfortunately for the furs, that just means a lot of time in storage 😞 but when it gets cold, it gets cold. Personally I would love to move to Colorado but to each their own, pm me if you ever want to chat more!

3 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

@ukfurlover @paul2809 idk, it gets pretty hot down here. Unfortunately for the furs, that just means a lot of time in storage 😞 but when it gets cold, it gets cold. Personally I would love to move to Colorado but to each their own, pm me if you ever want to chat more!

I'm joking, I'm from the UK, I've never been to America.

8 hours ago, ukfurlover said:

I'm joking, I'm from the UK, I've never been to America.

Ah well either way, glad a common interest in something as simple as fur can bring people together in a community like this that spans oceans!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

Ah well either way, glad a common interest in something as simple as fur can bring people together in a community like this that spans oceans!

True.