New members - X and Y

X and Y

Hi everyone, 

We’d like to introduce ourselves as X and Y, a couple from the UK. 

I (X), have been a fur lover all my life. I was cautious about sharing it with my partner (Y) a few years ago, in case it damaged or ruined our relationship. To my surprise, she loved it, and now shares a passion which we both enjoy as part of a long, healthy relationship. 

We have a growing collection of furs, including two silver fox jackets and a hooded gilet, a hooded crystal fox stroller, a coyote jacket, an arctic fox jacket, a number of rabbit jackets, a raccoon-lined parka, plus a number of other accessories.

Looking forward to being members of a great community with a shared interest in fur!

X and Y 

• Like 10

Always a pleasure to hear about couples sharing the pleasures of fur, welcome to the forum! 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome X and Y,

This is very nice of read new fur lovers especially a couple who shared the passion of fur everyday.. 

You have a great collections of furs with some variety of foxes.

Welcome together.

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2024 at 2:02 AM, X and Y said:

Hi everyone, 

We’d like to introduce ourselves as X and Y, a couple from the UK. 

I (X), have been a fur lover all my life. I was cautious about sharing it with my partner (Y) a few years ago, in case it damaged or ruined our relationship. To my surprise, she loved it, and now shares a passion which we both enjoy as part of a long, healthy relationship. 

We have a growing collection of furs, including two silver fox jackets and a hooded gilet, a hooded crystal fox stroller, a coyote jacket, an arctic fox jacket, a number of rabbit jackets, a raccoon-lined parka, plus a number of other accessories.

Looking forward to being members of a great community with a shared interest in fur!

X and Y 

We’re new to the site too. And have a very similar story a secret I kept for many years in fear it would ruin our relationship we both now enjoy together.  We have a nice collection of furs and would love to chat to uk fur couples 

• Like 2